Wrestling Forum banner

Los Matadores

26K views 269 replies 164 participants last post by  Dub J 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)

I've been out of the loop for a month and have no idea who these guys are. I can't find anything on the web about them. Can someone fill me in?

#234 ·
#235 ·
This is the message the wwe wants to give you

OLE OLE OLE!

Chant ole like a sheep for the bull killers.

OLE OLE OLE!

Buy the ole tshirt like a sheep.

HEIL HITLER! HEIL HITLER! HEILT HITLER!

Keep watching all our shows like a sheep.

SIEG HEIL! SIEG HEIL! SIEG HEIL!

Make the WWE a world dominance.

:vince5

#239 ·
I'm willing to give it a chance -- even if it looks retarded as cat shit Popsicles.

If anything it'd kill the ole chants zayn gets lol

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

#256 ·
I really dont get the negative reactions to this gimmick. I know it's a stupid bull fighter gimmick, but they're essentially just a lucha tag team (yes i know lucha is mexican and that this bull fighting gimmick is spanish and that primo and epico are peurta ricans).

I expect the gimmick will incorporate them leapfrogging opponents and ducking and diving out the way whilst they try and get the crowd to chant 'Ole' in the process, which could be quite fun. They're a tag team at the end of the day. They aren't ever gonna have solo's careers and challenge for anything else. I can get past the inconsistencies with Primo and Epico portraying spanish bull fighters and just sit back and enjoy them in the ring because they're good wrestlers.

#262 · (Edited)
They'll be the new flavor of the month around here, where people will change their avatars and signatures related to the Los Matadores and when the team inevitably flops, said people will revert back to their old avatars and signatures. I'm not hyped one bit. Maybe i'm being cynical but i can't see this working.

#270 ·
Every time I see their vignette I think of Scott Hall back in WCW pretending to be a bull (index fingers stuck up like horns and digging his foot into the ring) mocking the LWO when their music hit. I'm already laughing at them and they haven't "arrived" yet.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.