Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Renegade™ & PARANoIR Present: WWE 2006

View Single Post

Old 07-26-2006, 04:41 AM   #240 (permalink)
Forever-Delayed
5 minutes on Impact

Forever-Delayed Forever-Delayed Forever-Delayed Forever-Delayed Forever-Delayed Forever-Delayed Forever-Delayed Forever-Delayed
Default Re: WWE 2006 by randyorton24 and Renegade™

Good promo to start the show, with DX doing the typical comedy that they are famous for. I can see this working out with them as a stable to be honest. Vince doesn’t like what is happening, to no surprise, and then Foley makes a 8 man match for this evening. Nice start to the show

Kim keeps the title, and I guess she will now move on to a new feud

Bischoff cant get a break it seems, and Foley is still running the show as such

Christian and the Rock’s feud doesn’t look to be over, despite the rock saying so, as I think Christian still has a score to settle. Maybe 1 more match at Summerslam, although possibly in the war games environment

Good win for Haas over Masters, and liking the fact he puts out an open challenge. He is on the way to moving quite a bit up the card I think

Cena/Austin at Summerslam then. Should be a good match, and I would expect Cena to get the win and move back towards the title, as that is what he needs to be doing. Okay promo here, but I think you know that you can do better, and I think you will do later on in the feud

Brown gets a win, and he looks like being in the war games match. Good win for him, and he is getting a small push of the back of the ppv again

Rhyno wins the hardcore title, in what seemed like a filler match, but still, nice to see him with a title belt

The Corporation get the shock win over DX in the main event, which is the first signs that they are going to be able to compete with DX. Vince getting a title shot will be interesting, and I’m sure he wont win, but it will be interesting to see what happens. Oh, and it looks like HBK/HHH again, as I’m sure that HBK is the masked man