Wrestling Forum banner

Renegade™ & PARANoIR Present: WWE 2006

147K views 908 replies 129 participants last post by  PARANoIR 
#1 ·
I am back after a year off from booking. I dont know if any of you remember me but I had a good fed with IceColdKilla but I have a new partner, Renegade™. He will do RAW and I will do Smackdown. The first show will be a recap of Backlash by him and then starting with RAW will be the full shows. The rosters will be posted soon as well as the PPV dates.

#165 ·
Re: WWE 2006 by randyorton24 and Renegade™

Nice to see I've gotten alot of predictions, will be interesting to see how many actually review the show....

WWE RAW News

The Big Show is still recovering from his spine injury that occured during his match with Kane at Backlash. He is tipped to return sometime after Summerslam, in early September

Saturday Night's Main Event, which will take place 2 weeks before Summerslam, has sold out in the Joe Louis Arena in Detroit, Michigan

Many people believe that the HBK being run over scene is a set up for something big to go down involving HHH and the championship, however these are just rumours at this point

Kane has apparently been working with a damaged shoulder, and may be taking time off after Bad Blood to nurse and heal the injury and have an assesment on how bad the injury is

*Bad Blood is looking like being posted by next weekend again, but I'll try to get it up earlier*

#166 ·

I'm pretty new to this BTB but here are some Bad Blood predictions:

WWE Championship - Lumberjack Match
Guest Ref: Vince McMahon
Triple H vs John Cena (c)

The Rock vs Christian

Stone Cold Steve Austin vs Edge

Intercontinental Championship - King Of The Mountain Match
Charlie Haas (c) vs Rhino vs AJ Styles vs Carlito vs Monty Brown vs Chris Masters

Undisputed MITB Contract
RVD (M) vs Shelton Benjamin

Hardcore Match
Sting vs Kane

Tag Team Championships
New Age Outlaws vs Cade & Jindrak

Looks like a great PPV by the way

#171 ·

Wow, finally caught up with the thread and from what i read it is brilliant. Both renegade and RO24, are doing great jobs. Renegade ur doin an excellent job with building feuds and storylines and RO24 very entertaining shows with championships being defended weekly keepin viewers fixed.

I will continue to review in this thread now if u dont mind and looking forward to Bad blood.

Great Job so far.

Bad Blood

MAIN EVENT
WWE Championship
Lumberjack Match

John Cena(c) w/ Corporation VS HHH w/ "rebels"
Winner = John Cena

The Rock VS Christian
Winner = Chrisitian

Stone Cold Steve Austin VS Edge
Winner = Stone Cold

Intercontinental Championship
King of the Mountain Match

Charlie Hass(c) VS AJ Styles VS Rhino VS Monty Brown VS Chris Masters
Winner = Monty Brown

Undisputed MITB contract
RVD(m) VS Shelton Benjamin
Winner = RVD

Hardcore Match
Sting VS Kane
Winner = Sting (big finish maybe to take kane of tv for a bit while nurses injuries)

Tag Team Tourney Final
Tag Team Championship
Cade/Jindrak VS New Age Outlaws
Winner = NAO

#172 ·

The Rock vs Christian

Charlie Haas (c) vs Rhino vs AJ Styles vs Carlito vs Monty Brown vs Chris Masters

Undisputed MITB Contract

Hardcore Match
Sting vs Kane

Tag Team Championships

#173 ·

It's interesting in all the predics that have been made, no one has got the 7 correct yet.

The closest are a bunch of guys on 5.

I thought someone would've predicted right, o well.

Bad Blood is still on course for next weekend post now.

#174 ·

The Rock vs Christian

Undisputed MITB Contract

Hardcore Match
Sting vs Kane

Tag Team Championships

#175 ·

I thought this would be cool to do. Here is the press release for the Judgment Day PPV DVD.

***Press Release***
WWE Judgment Day came to you in May from the sold out arena in Houston Texas and it was a Smackdown only PPV. This Tuesday, relive the action again as the WWE Judgment Day 2006 DVD goes on sale all across the world.

The matches are the following.

World Championship
Hell in a Cell Match
Kurt Angle(C) vs Chris Benoit vs Kevin Nash vs Undertaker vs Brock Lesner vs Bill Goldberg

This is the 2nd ever six man Hell in a Cell match, the first one being at Armageddon 2000 which the now World's Champion Kurt Angle won. He walks into the cell as champ again but did he leave with the World Title? Or did the two former WCW Champions Bill Goldberg or Kevin Nash win it? This match was nothing but brutal and that means that whoever won it really deserve to be champion. Also this was Kevin Nash's last match on Smackdown. Who walked out with the World's Championship?

Legend vs Legend Killer Match
Hulk Hogan vs Randy Orton

This was the first time these two ever faced off against each other and it was also a Legend vs Legend Killer Match which means that The Legend Killer Randy Orton was out for blood against The Hulkster, Hollywood Hulk Hogan. Randy Orton said before this match that he would end the legend known as Hogan and did he do it on this show? Or did Hulk Hogan win with the legdrop?

US Championship
Rey Mysterio(C) vs Booker T/w Sharmell

This match was for the US Championship and it against the highflying 619, Rey Mysterio against the five time WCW Champion, Booker T. Booker T is also a former US Champion and he wants the title back. Rey Mysterio is not ready to give it up so he will have to work his butt off to keep it. Who walked out with the US Championship? Will Booker T have help from his wife?

Former Partners Battle
John "Bradshaw" Layfield vs Ron "Farooq" Sim
mons
This was a battle of the former team known as the APA and what a battle it was. It went all over the arena but only one memeber of the former APA won the match. Did the beer drinking, cigar smoking, Ron Simmons get the win in his first match in a while or did the have more money now, rich jackass that is JBL get the victory?

Bobby Lashley vs Mr. "Ken" Kennedy
This was a fight of the newcomers as each man was trying to make a name for themselfs. It is the battle of The Dominator against The Kenton Bomb but which one got hit with it first? Did the loud mouth, say it loud say it proud, Ken Kennedy get the win or did the Real Deal Bobby Lashley dominate the match for the win?

DDP vs Muhammad Hassan
Muhammad Hassan first match back and it was against a former WWE European and a former WCW Champion, Diamond Dallas Page or known as DDP. DDP was fighting for the Smackdown General Manager, Teddy Long who Muhammad Hassan and his manager Divari attacked two days before on Smackdown. Did the self highfive get the win or did Muhammad Hassan cheated is why to victory?

WWE Tag Team Championship
MNM(C) vs Hardy Boyz vs Basham Brothers

This was a triple threat match for the WWE Tag Team Championship. The champions, MNM defends against the returning Basham Brothers and the reunited, Hardy Boyz. It was a great action that most fans loved but most fans also hated the ending. You decided what if you like it or not.

TV Championship
Paul Burchill(C) vs Miz

The brand new Smackdown title, the Television Championship was defended at Judgment Day between two rookies to the big time. The challenger is not a stranger to being on TV as he been on many many reality shows on MTV, mainly The Real World. The other guy, well, he was a priate in May but he is not anymore. This was his last match dress as his family history. Did Paul Burchill get a "Reality Check" or did "The Real World" came down on the Miz?

William Regal and Finlay vs The Mexicools
This was also a great tag team match as the guys from oversea, William Regal and Finlay joined forces against Mexico's Mexicools. Super Crazy and Psicosis put up a good showing but was it enough against the techincal wrestling of Finlay and Regal?

EXTRAS

Promos
*World Championship Match Preview
*US Championship Match Preview
*Hulk Hogan vs Randy Orton Match Preview
*Bobby Lashley vs Mr. Kennedy Match Preview

Sunday Night Heat
*Interview with Bobby Lashley
*Interview with Kurt Angle
*Sunday Night Heat Main Event- Nunzio vs Funaki

Exclusives
*Post Match Interview with Bobby Lashley
*Post Match Interview with Hulk Hogan
*Post Match Interview with Randy Orton
*Post Match Interview with Kurt Angle

More Extras
*A tribute video to Kevin Nash
*A tribue video to Hulk Hogan
*WWE Tag Team Championship Match- TLC- MNM(C) vs Hardys vs Bashams vs William Regal and Finlay- Smackdown
*The first six man Hell in a Cell match from Armageddon 2000- Kurt Angle(C) vs HHH vs Rock vs Rikishi vs Undertaker vs Steve Austin

You can get this DVD at all stores, Best Buy, Circut City, Toys R Us, Wal-Mart as well as WWEShop.com
.​

I thought this would be neat to do every month or something like that. So here is the first one.

#179 ·

WWE.com Smackdown News

SANDMAN IS COMING!!!!!
The Extreme Icon better known to ECW fans as The Sandman is coming to Smackdown. We just been told that he just signed a Smackdown Contract for a year and he will be on Smackdown very very soon. We even been told that The Sandman could even debut this week on Smackdown but we dont really know yet.

WWE Velocity Results from last week
(Since there was no Smackdown, Velocity was a Best of Kurt Angle Edition)
Recap of Kurt Angle beat The Rock- No Mercy 2000
Recap of Kurt Angle beat Chris Benoit- Royal Rumble 2002
Recap of Kurt Angle beat Brock Lesner- Wrestlemaina 19
Recap of Kurt Angle winning the World Title in a Battle Royal- Smackdown 06

WWE Power 5
5. Booker T
4. Goldberg
3. Chris Jericho
2. Chris Benoit
1. Kurt Angle

The Great American Bash Card
Brock Lesner vs Batista

More Matches to be announced later.

That is it for this week, check every wednesday for news.​

#181 ·

The Rock vs Christian

Undisputed MITB Contract

Hardcore Match
Stingvs Kane

Tag Team Championships

#182 ·

Well I haven't reviewed the thread yet, but I might as well scout my WC competition and leave you a review :)

#183 ·

Going to be up tonight, great news Renegade, I guess I better start working my ass off on Smackdown because I still have the main event to do. Can't wait to read BB and the following RAW, should be great.

#192 ·

Renegade™ said:
Alright thanks to Apple Spitter, KOm, my partner RO24 for reviews and Edgehead2000 while it wasn't a review thanks for the comments anyways.

You all get rep.

Let's see if I get the rest of those reviews today and tonight!

I have a Backlash to write and about three PPV reviews to write, probably not getting one from me for a while.

I did read the show somewhat though, and I liked it.

Your writing style changed for the better. I honestly cannot remember how you wrote before, but it just seems better. I do not know why.

I really do not like the whole Cena vs. HHH feud as a whole, but the DX angle really added spice to it to make it better.

Nothing bad there at all, Christian and Rock interviews were great. They are the guys you are best with. Your Rock promos are never short of hilarious.

I will send you PMs about my progress on your review, but do not anticipate it anytime soon.

#195 ·

Bad Blood Review-

Sunday Night Heat-3 Matches for a SNH before a PPV is terrific. I'm suprised that Gail Kim won the Women's Championship.

NAO/Cade & Jindrak-nice match to start the show. I liked the words by Billy Gunn. Test comes in and ruins the match. Let's hope NAO gets thier revenge.

Vinny Mac Promo-War Games is back! I am now looking foward to Summerslam!

Hardcore Match-When you said Hardcore, I thought just a couple of chair shots, whatever. But really, that WAS hardcore. I was on the edge of my seat during that match. Terrific ending. I wonder if Sting lost his face piant during the match.

Christian Promo-Nice promo with Christian ripping on not only The Rock, but with Todd Grisham.

RVD/Shelton Benjamin-I love it when these two fight. What a match. That Sunset Flip Powerbomb made me crazy. RVD is the MITB holder!

Corperation Promo-Not much to say, but they were pretty confident thst Cena would leave with the WWE Title.

KOTM Match-One word:Amazing. That was a candidate for MOTN.

Rock Promo-You are the best with these promos. Looking foward to the match tonight.

SCSA/EdgeNice match. Lita played a huge part. Suprised that Edge won, but continue this fued.

Cena Rap-Very funny. I liked the part about HHH/Stephanie, lol.

Rock/Christian-Amazing match. I thougt Christian would win, but I underestimated the Rock and I was proven wrong.

Cena/HHH-O jesus. What a match for a main event. Austin saved HHH's ass. And DX!!!

Overall Grade-A+ An amazing PPV and the Main Event Stole the show.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.