Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Renegade™ & PARANoIR Present: WWE 2006
View Single Post
post #232 of (permalink) Old 07-24-2006, 02:31 PM
Apple Spitter!
You Don't Know What You're Talkin' About!

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: WWE 2006 by randyorton24 and Renegade™

WWE RAW - Fresno; CA - Comments

Opening promo was allright. It could've done a bit better. The main event announced and its looking good. I think Corporation will win somehow. Good victory for Gail Kim over Mickie James. Bischoff/Foley confront was cool. I think there feud is building slowly slowly, which is nice. Another good promo competition between The Rock and Christian here. Both men were perfect and in character. I hope that you continue their feud. Another championship match here and the champion retains again. I'm glad that Charlie won this match clearly. Haas gives a challenge, I wonder who it could be. Maybe Carlito? Maybe AJ Styles? We'll see. Vince on the phone to someone. Now I can definitely see Corporation winning tonight. Good promo their by John Cena and Stone Cold. I do want to see a feud between them. It would be nice. A backstage confrontation by Masters and Hell. Well, we'll see whats store for these guys in few weeks. Monty wins and I think he can be a strong player in the Bischoff's team. I am predicting him to be in the Bischoff team. Monty gets into Bischoff's team. Amazing main event with every guy interfering. I think the Masked Man is none other then HBK because he used the Superkick. Well, Vince gets the shot and I'm sure that he'll not win but put up a good fight and some run-ins to the match will probably happen. A really good show but nothing near the best.

**Banner/Avy Credit; Princess Xtyne**

------------------

------------------

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome