Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Renegade™ & PARANoIR Present: WWE 2006

View Single Post

Old 07-24-2006, 01:31 PM   #232 (permalink)
Apple Spitter!
You Don't Know What You're Talkin' About!

Apple Spitter! has posts worth readingApple Spitter! has posts worth readingApple Spitter! has posts worth readingApple Spitter! has posts worth readingApple Spitter! has posts worth readingApple Spitter! has posts worth readingApple Spitter! has posts worth readingApple Spitter! has posts worth readingApple Spitter! has posts worth readingApple Spitter! has posts worth readingApple Spitter! has posts worth reading
Default Re: WWE 2006 by randyorton24 and Renegade™

WWE RAW - Fresno; CA - Comments

Opening promo was allright. It could've done a bit better. The main event announced and its looking good. I think Corporation will win somehow. Good victory for Gail Kim over Mickie James. Bischoff/Foley confront was cool. I think there feud is building slowly slowly, which is nice. Another good promo competition between The Rock and Christian here. Both men were perfect and in character. I hope that you continue their feud. Another championship match here and the champion retains again. I'm glad that Charlie won this match clearly. Haas gives a challenge, I wonder who it could be. Maybe Carlito? Maybe AJ Styles? We'll see. Vince on the phone to someone. Now I can definitely see Corporation winning tonight. Good promo their by John Cena and Stone Cold. I do want to see a feud between them. It would be nice. A backstage confrontation by Masters and Hell. Well, we'll see whats store for these guys in few weeks. Monty wins and I think he can be a strong player in the Bischoff's team. I am predicting him to be in the Bischoff team. Monty gets into Bischoff's team. Amazing main event with every guy interfering. I think the Masked Man is none other then HBK because he used the Superkick. Well, Vince gets the shot and I'm sure that he'll not win but put up a good fight and some run-ins to the match will probably happen. A really good show but nothing near the best.

------------------

------------------