Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Renegade™ & PARANoIR Present: WWE 2006

View Single Post

Old 07-24-2006, 03:53 AM   #231 (permalink)
theplasmasnake
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

theplasmasnake needs to take rep more serioustheplasmasnake needs to take rep more serioustheplasmasnake needs to take rep more serioustheplasmasnake needs to take rep more serioustheplasmasnake needs to take rep more serioustheplasmasnake needs to take rep more serioustheplasmasnake needs to take rep more serioustheplasmasnake needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: WWE 2006 by randyorton24 and Renegade™

I don't get to review threads often, but I have some free time.

RAW Review

DX/Corporation Promo- Good promo which really did DX proud. Good to see them at their funny antics.

Women's Match- Decent match which saw Kim retain.

Foley/Bischoff- Good laughs from Mick.

Rock/Christian Promo- More Cage than Rock in this one. It showed Christian's passion during this fued, and sets up the coming weeks nicely.

Haas/Masters- Good to see Haas get pushed, but a weekly challenge could mean a de-push. I hope a storyline comes from this.

Cena/Austin- Great exchange between these two. This has classic written on it.

Masters/Hall Promo- Hall was funny. Masters was dull. Meh.

Brown/Styles- I felt that Brown went over Styles too easily. Oh well. Brown made some comments that might propel him into the War Games.

Rhyno/A-Train- Good to see Rhyno pick up the win. He deserves it much more than Train.

Bischoff/Brown Promo- Looky here. Guess he will be in War Games.

Main Event- Good match with veteran pacing. I wonder who the masked man was (sarcasm). Just hope he doesn't cost Trips the title next week. But I'm interested to see how the fued works out.

Overall- 9/10

Return the review to WWE: The Triple Threat.