Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Renegade™ & PARANoIR Present: WWE 2006

View Single Post

Old 07-24-2006, 03:53 AM   #231 (permalink)
theplasmasnake
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

theplasmasnake 501 - 1000theplasmasnake 501 - 1000theplasmasnake 501 - 1000theplasmasnake 501 - 1000theplasmasnake 501 - 1000theplasmasnake 501 - 1000theplasmasnake 501 - 1000theplasmasnake 501 - 1000
Default Re: WWE 2006 by randyorton24 and Renegade™

I don't get to review threads often, but I have some free time.

RAW Review

DX/Corporation Promo- Good promo which really did DX proud. Good to see them at their funny antics.

Women's Match- Decent match which saw Kim retain.

Foley/Bischoff- Good laughs from Mick.

Rock/Christian Promo- More Cage than Rock in this one. It showed Christian's passion during this fued, and sets up the coming weeks nicely.

Haas/Masters- Good to see Haas get pushed, but a weekly challenge could mean a de-push. I hope a storyline comes from this.

Cena/Austin- Great exchange between these two. This has classic written on it.

Masters/Hall Promo- Hall was funny. Masters was dull. Meh.

Brown/Styles- I felt that Brown went over Styles too easily. Oh well. Brown made some comments that might propel him into the War Games.

Rhyno/A-Train- Good to see Rhyno pick up the win. He deserves it much more than Train.

Bischoff/Brown Promo- Looky here. Guess he will be in War Games.

Main Event- Good match with veteran pacing. I wonder who the masked man was (sarcasm). Just hope he doesn't cost Trips the title next week. But I'm interested to see how the fued works out.

Overall- 9/10

Return the review to WWE: The Triple Threat.