Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TDL IV: ALLOW ME TO REINTRODUCE MYSELF - THE CARD

View Single Post

Old 07-29-2013, 05:04 PM   #100 (permalink)
George Costanza
ZOMBO

Location: Everybody's talkin' at me, I can't hear a word they're sayin', Just drivin' around in Jon Voight's car...
George Costanza is probably liked by SeabsGeorge Costanza is probably liked by SeabsGeorge Costanza is probably liked by SeabsGeorge Costanza is probably liked by SeabsGeorge Costanza is probably liked by SeabsGeorge Costanza is probably liked by SeabsGeorge Costanza is probably liked by SeabsGeorge Costanza is probably liked by SeabsGeorge Costanza is probably liked by SeabsGeorge Costanza is probably liked by SeabsGeorge Costanza is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: TDL IV: ALLOW ME TO REINTRODUCE MYSELF - THE CARD

Just submitted my debate. Pretty happy with it, definitely better than my effort on Card II. The only concern now is if WOOLCOCK is on his game. He's definitely capable of beating me, but at least I've submitted it this time knowing that I put in a good effort, and it should take a great effort to beat me. I'm sure that when the results are posted, one of us will have truly EARNED a title shot against Evo.

Good luck to WOOLCOCK - make it great, and let's steal the show.