Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2013 so far

Thread: 2013 so far
View Single Post

Old 07-28-2013, 01:04 AM   #17 (permalink)
Perestroika
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice

Perestroika needs to take rep more seriousPerestroika needs to take rep more seriousPerestroika needs to take rep more seriousPerestroika needs to take rep more seriousPerestroika needs to take rep more seriousPerestroika needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: 2013 so far

Honestly, I don't think 2013 has been as lacklustre as most people say. The product is not at its best, and I'm tired of all the stable warfare already, but they've made some big improvements, particularly taking the show out onto the road. The Impact Zone consistently provided some of the worst crowds in wrestling history: half clueless tourists being told who to cheer and boo, half hopeless smarks trying to get themselves over. Most TNA crowds on the road have created a much better atmosphere, more raucous and lively, and for me, that impacts a lot on my enjoyment of the show.

This year, we've had some highly enjoyable bouts, feuds and moments, such as the return of Sabin, Dirty Heels/Bad Influence, Aries/Sabin and Terrell/Kim. Bully's been solid on the mic. There have been some absolute clusterfucks (the situation with Suicide/MANIK for one; the paucity of women wrestlers in a promotion famed for its knockouts another!), but none so egregious as Claire Lynch. 2013 won't go down as one of TNA's best years, but its Impacts have been exciting enough for me, and I think the groundwork for a good 2014 is being laid.

Ric Flair - Greatest of All Time
All-time favourites: Flair, Bockwinkel, Benoit, McGuinness, Perfect, Steamboat, Jericho
Malenko, E. Guerrero, Rude, Breaks, Regal, Gagne, Dynamite Kid, Hansen, AA, Backlund.

Current favourites: Bryan, Ziggler, Bad Influence, Aries, Roode, Joe, Steen, The Shield, Punk
J. Storm, Wyatt, Sandow, Barrett, Neville, Cesaro, Lethal, Styles, Henry, Kim, Haze, Perez, Skater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tito Ortiz, 15/8
I kicked many of butts across the world, and the United States.
Perestroika is offline   Reply With Quote