Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2013 so far

Thread: 2013 so far
View Single Post

Old 07-27-2013, 11:55 PM   #16 (permalink)
CHAMPviaDQ
Often Imitated, Never Duplicated

CHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: 2013 so far

I got back into wrestling in 2012 after an 8 year hiatus and had never watched TNA before. I had only heard of TNA upon joining this forum. I can't say for certain when exactly I started watching TNA but I know it was before Slammiversary(2102). I enjoyed what I was watching and I even told a friend of mine to check it out, he watched Slammi and was pretty impressed.

I felt TNA was doing well and at times was entertaining me more than the WWE at the time. I slowly felt that TNA was losing by the end of the year and I then stopped watching wrestling altogether for about 2 months and I haven't really enjoyed TNA at all after that.

That's just me though.

CLICK ON THE SIG TO VOTE IN THE NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS POSTER COMPETITION

2013 Winner of Best Signature & 2013 GFX Poster of the Year
2012 Winner of Seabs' Heart & 2012 GFX Poster of the Year

CHAMPviaDQ is offline   Reply With Quote