Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Shield Discussion Thread II

View Single Post

Old 07-27-2013, 11:40 PM   #4420 (permalink)
NO!
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER

NO! needs to make some friendsNO! needs to make some friendsNO! needs to make some friendsNO! needs to make some friendsNO! needs to make some friendsNO! needs to make some friendsNO! needs to make some friendsNO! needs to make some friendsNO! needs to make some friendsNO! needs to make some friendsNO! needs to make some friends
Default Re: Dean Ambrose

Quote:
Originally Posted by donlesnar View Post
seth rollins and reigns have made more of an impact than ambrose, despite ambrose been given individual preference by putting the US title on him
and seth rollins is the stand out member of the shield
cant understand the IWC worshiping of ambrose
It's his unrivaled delivery, presence, natural charisma, and unique personality. That's what makes him stand out. His promos have been executed far better than any "belieeeeve" howl that has been blurted out of Reigns' mouth. He has great depth with his mic skills, being able to go to a dark place and also having the ability to tone it down when necessary. I don't see how Reigns is superior in the ring either. Roman is developing, and still looks like a beginner at times to me. Ambrose actually brings something in the ring that has been missing for a long time. His facial expressions, idiosyncrasies, psychology, the timing of his moves... I don't see how there's even a comparison.

I can give a slight pass with Rollins, as he has been incredible in the ring. I still think Ambrose has them both beat overall.

I also admit that I kind of like Reigns. He does play the role of "the muscle" very well. I've also noticed improvement with his mic skills. He adds something with his intimidating size, but to me, he's no Ambrose.

Last edited by NO! : 07-27-2013 at 11:45 PM.