Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2013 so far

Thread: 2013 so far
View Single Post

Old 07-27-2013, 10:27 PM   #12 (permalink)
Farnham the Drunk
Working on my abs

Farnham the Drunk probably won't be missedFarnham the Drunk probably won't be missedFarnham the Drunk probably won't be missedFarnham the Drunk probably won't be missedFarnham the Drunk probably won't be missedFarnham the Drunk probably won't be missedFarnham the Drunk probably won't be missedFarnham the Drunk probably won't be missedFarnham the Drunk probably won't be missedFarnham the Drunk probably won't be missedFarnham the Drunk probably won't be missed
Default Re: 2013 so far

Personally, in 2012 I was really intrigued. Watched every PPV, looked forward to ALL of them to be honest - really enjoyed Roode being champ. To be honest, I started losing interest once he lost the title, killed the Storm/Roode match to me despite how fucking awesome the match was. I really enjoyed Roode being the star of the show, can't explain why - a good heel champ makes things interesting to watch.

Where with Bully, I love him but the annoying ass Aces & 8's shit - I was only intrigued the night of the heel turn & the few shows after that.

Don't get me wrong, still like the shows - but it's not the same.
Farnham the Drunk is offline   Reply With Quote