Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - So, today I legitimately forgot who the Tag Team Champs were.

View Single Post

Old 07-27-2013, 06:25 PM   #6 (permalink)
extremecharisma
Learning to break kayfabe

extremecharisma 50 - 100
Default Re: So, today I legitimately forgot who the Tag Team Champs were.

It's weird because there's probably enough talented teams on the roster to keep things interesting. The Shield are a great team; The Usos are fine in the ring and are good enough as a face team. Surprised Prime Time Players have never truly gotten a greater push as they started off pretty well. Dunno if Gabriel and Kidd are still a team (they should be really) but if so they could still be around to make things interesting. The problem is that I can't remember the last time a team came out and said 'we want the Tag Team titles' or 'we wanna challenge you for the Tag Team titles' or something to that effect only less straight to the point. The amount of mic time given to champions and challengers is practically non-existent, at least in matters related to the Tag Titles. This ends up meaning that any feuds that do occur (Which again, are rare) are forgettable and don't end up doing anything for the belts themselves. I agree that they're forgettable right now - when I saw the thread title I genuinely couldn't remember who was still holding them; part of me thought it was Team Hell No.
extremecharisma is offline   Reply With Quote