Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - New $444 million hockey arena is still a go in Detroit, wtf?

View Single Post

Old 07-26-2013, 05:08 PM   #5 (permalink)
Muta
I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the wall.

Muta is getting a pushMuta is getting a pushMuta is getting a pushMuta is getting a pushMuta is getting a pushMuta is getting a pushMuta is getting a pushMuta is getting a pushMuta is getting a pushMuta is getting a pushMuta is getting a push
Default Re: New $444 million hockey arena is still a go in Detroit, wtf?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humbled Moron View Post
This is a good idea, Detroit loves the Wings and always sell out.
Exactly. Being a Red Wings fan is a way of life here in Michigan. It will be sad to see them leave The Joe because it's a special place with lots of history and when you walk into the arena you just get that special feeling. The Wings have die-hard fans all over the world... even Cat is a fan and she doesn't even live in Detroit.

Detroit will get through this current situation but will most likely not learn anything from it and eventually have it happen again.... but it's still Detroit and it's still my city and I'll always love it.... that how alot of people feel here. DETROIT STAND UP!

"Our Blades Are Sharp"

Last edited by Muta : 07-26-2013 at 05:11 PM.
Muta is offline   Reply With Quote