Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWF In Your House 1 to 25 Youtube Channel

View Single Post

Old 07-26-2013, 02:44 PM   #8 (permalink)
bhoy
Learning to break kayfabe

bhoy
Default Re: WWF In Your House 1 to 25 Youtube Channel

Quote:
Originally Posted by the modern myth View Post
Yeah, I watched IYH 1 and 2 recently. I enjoyed that era. I know a lot of people didn't like 1995 (and for good reason) but there was definitely some classic matches there.
Yeah I agree , Its a good idea to look at each IYH and see what you would like out of it and pick and choose what you would like to watch, Some of the later IYH , Like no.20 are very interesting to see the rise of The Rock from the Nation.
I always watch the interviews some of them are jawdropping, because we have got used to watching PG stuff.
Some real racist comments and groups, about at the time, forgot there was a guy called 8 ball lol
Aswell you now notice HBK is completly fucked ( which I didnt notice as a child )
One I watched this afternoon ( ive just been skipping through them at the moment )
It Was some guy being interviewed by Micheal Cole and shouting his head off about some hotline ( probably 2 a minute ) Phone this number Kids, Your mum and Dad dont understand, you dont need there permission becuase you have mine. Do the right thing and phone this hotline. PMSL

Last edited by bhoy : 07-26-2013 at 02:54 PM.
bhoy is offline   Reply With Quote