Wrestling Forum banner

Tyler Bree..(wait a sec..*takes a picture) ze

11K views 91 replies 51 participants last post by  SAMCRO 
#1 ·
This guy surpassed what I expected of him, I mean most of his time on his debut as Tyler Breeze was him taking pics of himself but I think with the material he has been given he will do really well.
Not a fantastic finisher either but he pulled it off well..

Thoughts on Tyler Breeze, does anyone have more info on him? With what little he has shown as Tyler Breeze do any of you see potential?

#46 ·
I thought his debut was pretty good. He's completely embraced his character. While most people probably think his gimmick is ridiculous, he is able to make it work. The constant picture taking was fantastic.

My only complaint about Tyler Breeze is his finisher used to be a common move for guys like RVD. A spinning heel kick? Oh well, not much to complain about I guess.

#50 ·
Hahaha, I don't get all the internet hype over jobbers. The people that jump on board any new gimmick on NXT, seemingly just so they can tell people if they're still around in 3 years time that they liked them first. Same goes with bland-as-butter wrestlers like Tyson Kidd, Justin Gabriel, Drew McIntyre and Trent Baretta. I don't get the hype for these guys. They're where they are for a reason.

#52 ·
Even if I didn't post on the internet I would still be into him. I'm a John Cena fan. So if "internet wrestling fan stereotypes" ring true, I should hate the guy instead, right? That's how it works? But thanks anyways for your insight on the subject. How dare fans enjoy wrestlers no matter their rank on the cards.

#54 ·
Oh yeah, of course. Nothing like a poster generalizing that people only have an interest in Tyler Breeze so they can be "the first fans" of the guy. Those words were totally twisted. You've expressed your lack of interest with the guy from the outset of this thread. K, fine. You don't like him. Now whenever people are claiming to like him from the little bit they've seen, here you are to lash out and explain why that is, when that's not the case at all. People can't enjoy this guy? People can't enjoy any of the wrestlers you listed? It's only from a hipster point of view, apparently. Huh, please.

#56 ·
Oh yeah, of course. Nothing like a poster generalizing that people only have an interest in Tyler Breeze so they can be "the first fans" of the guy. Those words were totally twisted. You've expressed your lack of interest with the guy from the outset of this thread. K, fine. You don't like him. Now whenever people are claiming to like him from the little bit they've seen, here you are to lash out and explain why that is, when that's not the case at all. People can't enjoy this guy? People can't enjoy any of the wrestlers you listed? It's only from a hipster point of view, apparently.
Now you're catching on.

#60 · (Edited)
Well, at least it is a true Show Off gimmick unlike Dolph Ziggler. Over the top narcissistic and vain instead of just "generic heel" level of cockyness. That's what I think is great about Tyler Breeze and many others gimmicks in NXT. The Ascension, Corey Graves, Tyler Breeze, Xavier Woods, Emma, Bayley or Leo Kruger have actual gimmicks, no bland "Kofi Kingston" or "Curtis Axel" characters.

#64 ·
wow. I like the gimmick a lot. It's such a generational sensitive gimmick too. this obviously wouldn't work 10 years ago and will probably seem silly 10 years from now. really good capitalizing of the times imo.

#69 ·
This gimmick is brilliant, this theme song too, and his entrance is awesome.

What i understand now is that we're almost done with the "generic nxt guy number 56" gimmicks. That's amazing. Even if it's not perfect, that's exactly why i (and i guess a lot of people) am waiting religiously nxt every week.
I love to see all these different crazy gimmicks interact and fight. If all these gimmicks (kruger,woods,breeze,amore,lefort etc) can reach raw or smackdown, oh man, this is going to be fun.

#81 ·
Love this! WWE.com posted Tyler Breeze's Seven Steps to Gorgeous.

Step one: Create intrigue

Breeze says…

“Nobody knows who you are so they need triggers to identify your existence. For instance, if you heard someone say, ‘Where is Prince Pretty?’ automatically you would know that they’re talking about me. If you were traveling down the highway and you saw a sign for ‘Cuteville,’ you would know that I’m the most popular resident. It’s intriguing and makes you want to know more about me."

Step two: Discover your good side

Breeze says…

“Most people only have one good side to work with. Fortunately for me, I have never had a bad side. But if I did, I’d imagine it might be a little stressful and hard to capture."

Step three: Learn how to smile

Breeze says…

“This is a topic I take great pride in. Most people say they have good smiles simply because they’re not frowning. But believe me, it takes much more. Personally, I like to chew celery to build my tooth enamel while using the inside of a banana peel to whiten my teeth to perfection. To create the precise plumpness in my lips, I like to rub a mixture of coconut and fish oil on them along with my special citrus lip balm just to give them a playful scent.”

Step four: Groom your hair follicles properly

Breeze says…

“I believe each strand of hair should be treated like your little family up north. Every chance you have to do your hair should be treated like a family reunion. Once a member of the family is out of place, you stop what you’re doing and make sure they return home. Most people don’t understand this, but I do.”

Step five: Choose the right outfit

Breeze says…

“This is what I call a deal-breaker. Nobody should aspire to make the worst-dressed list. I choose to wear fur around my legs because it reminds me of my puppy, Neo. It’s cute, comfy and complementary. I wore sapphire skin tights during my debut match on NXT because the ring lights create a glistening effect on them that screams ‘Superstar.’ Last but not least, my fur coat is a form of heat therapy for my muscles so they are loose and capable once I start the match.”

Step six: Own the right cellular device

Breeze says…

“Your cell phone should work just as well as you do. Because my looks are exceptionally remarkable, I’ve ensured my phone is the same. After all, any device that captures your likeness should operate under the highest level of megapixels. You know what they say, the camera never lies and neither does my beauty.”

Step seven: Know your product

Breeze says…

“If you’ve accomplished steps one through six, this should be pretty easy. If you know your product, then you know what the people want to see. And if your name is Tyler Breeze, the people want to see you. For additional information, watch me on NXT."

Follow Tyler Breeze on Twitter @MmmGorgeous and on Instagram at instagram.com/mmmgorgeous

http://www.wwe.com/shows/wwenxt/2013-07-31/tyler-breeze-seven-steps-to-gorgeous-26136891

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.