Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Tyler Bree..(wait a sec..*takes a picture) ze

View Single Post

Old 07-25-2013, 02:28 PM   #4 (permalink)
papercuts_hurt
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice

papercuts_hurt 251 - 500papercuts_hurt 251 - 500papercuts_hurt 251 - 500papercuts_hurt 251 - 500
Default Re: Tyler Bree..(wait a sec..*takes a picture) ze

I liked the gimmick. Shameless Zoolander ripoff but many of the greatest wrestling gimmicks have been ripoffs of movie characters. Certainly much better than him just being Mike Dalton, the never-say-die underdog from Lance Storm's academy. Just goes to show, everyone should have a gimmick!

But not to belittle Tyler Breeze or suggest anyone could take this gimmick and make it work, he did a very good job, definitely made me laugh a few times, and the self-shot gimmick is brilliantly annoying. Looking forward to seeing more, he gets preliminary approval from me.

That finisher was weak though...surely he could come up with a better move than that? Here's an idea: since he is a Lance Storm protege after all, how bout the old single leg crab - that way he could lock it in and still have one hand free for taking selfies!