Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Help Thread

View Single Post

Old 07-05-2006, 12:13 PM   #856 (permalink)
Spartanlax
Made Out Of Nothing

Spartanlax is new to the CHATBOX CREWSpartanlax is new to the CHATBOX CREWSpartanlax is new to the CHATBOX CREWSpartanlax is new to the CHATBOX CREWSpartanlax is new to the CHATBOX CREWSpartanlax is new to the CHATBOX CREWSpartanlax is new to the CHATBOX CREWSpartanlax is new to the CHATBOX CREWSpartanlax is new to the CHATBOX CREWSpartanlax is new to the CHATBOX CREWSpartanlax is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Official ROH DVD Help Thread

I gotta head out right now, so I'll just give a quick * review of 100th Show:

1. Christopher Daniels vs. Claudio Castagnoli **

2. Jimmy Yang vs. Delirious vs. Jimmy Rave vs. Jimmy Jacobs (Four Corner Survival) ***

3. Austin Aries & Roderick Strong vs. Homicide & Ricky Reyes (ROH Tag Team Title Match) ***1/2

4. Bryan Danielson vs. Colt Cabana (ROH World Title Match) *

5. Derek Dempsey vs. Pelle Primeau *1/2

6. Bryan Danielson vs. Delirious (ROH World Title Match) **

7. AJ Styles & Matt Sydal vs. Jay & Mark Briscoe ***3/4

8. Jim Cornette vs. John Zandig (Verbal Debate) DUD

9. Samoa Joe, Adam Pearce, & BJ Whitmer vs. Chris Hero, Necro Butcher, & Super Dragon (ROH vs. CZW) ****

Overall- ***1/2