Wrestling Forum banner

Why do people want bully vs hogan?

1K views 22 replies 23 participants last post by  chrisburr 
#1 ·
That's like putting submarine on the road and expecting it to run.

It makes audiences tune out when they see hulk at the age of 100 wrestling someone who is 60 years his junior and doing his hulking up shit. All due to the guy marrying his daughter which makes hulk look like a complete asshole for controlling her.

Anyone else agree.

#8 ·
everyone is just expecting it to happen and want tna to get it out of their system already

#11 ·
It's Bully Ray - best performer in the busines and Hulk Hogan - biggest name in the busines.
If it happens - i will watch it.
And i think it will be good for tnas busines, if they will host last HHs match.

#12 ·
I wounder why.

But then I saw this.

Hogan is so much more then a wrestler.

He's a fucking larger then life figure.

There is just something that wakes up the mark in you when one see him in his traditional colors.

Just watch this.

There is just something about this man, that goes beyond wrestling.

#13 ·
Because people are stupid. Just because something 'makes sense' doesn't mean it should happen and it doesn't make it automatically justified. Bully Ray vs. Hogan is NOT something I want to see at BFG and should not be something that happens. A&E has killed TNA and people just refuse to acknowledge that fact. This is not something they should continue...its something they should end RIGHT NOW.

#15 ·
Hulk Hogan was crap 10 years ago. I dont think he's in better shape now. It will just be like Bret Hart vs. Vince McMahon. Everybody wanted it, but in the end, it was one of the worst matches in the history of all time and beyond.

#16 ·
Because it's Hulk Hogan. Love him or hate him, he just has "it". People will always react to him no matter what, even if all he can do in a ring is a punch.

#22 ·
the 10 year old mark in me wants to see this, because its fuckin Hulk Hogan.
the 39 year old grown ass man in me KNOWS this shit shouldn't happen.....

yeah i know people on this forum pretty much hate Hogan's guts, rightfully so in some ways, it's pretty much set in stone that Flair is gonna die in a wrestling ring, i don't want H2 to se the same fate....

#23 ·
Because of several possibilities and Brooke Hogan's involvement...

Depending on the outcome, there are several things that can happen!

I for one am actually looking forward to it!

I believe Hulk Hogan will cost Bully Ray his rematch against Chris Sabin to set this up in the first place!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.