Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Renegade™ & PARANoIR Present: WWE 2006

View Single Post

Old 07-01-2006, 02:32 PM   #146 (permalink)
Alcoholic
Superduper

Alcoholic needs to be red reppedAlcoholic needs to be red reppedAlcoholic needs to be red reppedAlcoholic needs to be red reppedAlcoholic needs to be red reppedAlcoholic needs to be red reppedAlcoholic needs to be red reppedAlcoholic needs to be red reppedAlcoholic needs to be red reppedAlcoholic needs to be red reppedAlcoholic needs to be red repped
Default Re: WWE 2006 by randyorton24 and Renegade™

Smackdown review!

TLC tag team match wow, what an opener, great. very good match with some nice hot spots and in my opinion good champs

Helms v Super Crazy good match, with lots of fast action. Helms kinda "cheatin" his way to victory, thus being in charachter. Good announcement as well, i wonder who will challenge.

Brock v Lashley again, nice match. And i'm a huge fan of Brock so it's always nice to see him get the win with one of the best finishers ever...plus a feud batista-brock ==> gold!

Burchill interview short, but decent, no further comment

Mysterio v Goldberg poor rey rey, once again being dominated by a big man. And what about that aftermath? Each contender performing their finishing move on rey and laughing about it?! Poor poor man...

Kurt Angle v Chris Benoit awesome match, definetily MOTN! And what about that finish? Jericho looking for some world championship gold! i love it!

all round : great smackdown but i have 2 comments : your promos are kinda short and few in number and i think your show could've been slightly longer, but overall as i said great to awesome show, with awesome matches
keep it up and never quit