Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Renegade™ & PARANoIR Present: WWE 2006

View Single Post

Old 07-01-2006, 03:32 PM   #146 (permalink)
Alcoholic
Superduper

Alcoholic is a HOF inducteeAlcoholic is a HOF inducteeAlcoholic is a HOF inducteeAlcoholic is a HOF inducteeAlcoholic is a HOF inducteeAlcoholic is a HOF inducteeAlcoholic is a HOF inducteeAlcoholic is a HOF inducteeAlcoholic is a HOF inducteeAlcoholic is a HOF inducteeAlcoholic is a HOF inductee
Default Re: WWE 2006 by randyorton24 and Renegade™

Smackdown review!

TLC tag team match wow, what an opener, great. very good match with some nice hot spots and in my opinion good champs

Helms v Super Crazy good match, with lots of fast action. Helms kinda "cheatin" his way to victory, thus being in charachter. Good announcement as well, i wonder who will challenge.

Brock v Lashley again, nice match. And i'm a huge fan of Brock so it's always nice to see him get the win with one of the best finishers ever...plus a feud batista-brock ==> gold!

Burchill interview short, but decent, no further comment

Mysterio v Goldberg poor rey rey, once again being dominated by a big man. And what about that aftermath? Each contender performing their finishing move on rey and laughing about it?! Poor poor man...

Kurt Angle v Chris Benoit awesome match, definetily MOTN! And what about that finish? Jericho looking for some world championship gold! i love it!

all round : great smackdown but i have 2 comments : your promos are kinda short and few in number and i think your show could've been slightly longer, but overall as i said great to awesome show, with awesome matches
keep it up and never quit