Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Renegade™ & PARANoIR Present: WWE 2006

View Single Post

Old 06-19-2006, 01:47 PM   #117 (permalink)
MSDavis
Second Best In ROH

MSDavis should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsMSDavis should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsMSDavis should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsMSDavis should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsMSDavis should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: WWE 2006 by randyorton24 and Renegade™

Well, I’m finally up-to-date with this and here’s my review for the last RAW show.

Rock/Christian – This was an awesome opening promo, classic Rock, and with Christian in there, this has all the ingredients for a hilarious segment. Christian dissing the fans was cool and gets him over well in front of his home fans.

Handicap Match – Typical 3-on-1 match. I expected HBK to get the win, but I’m glad he didn’t, as he doesn’t look at all bad losing to 3 opponents, and they look good by defeating him.

Austin’s in town – Something big’s going down when Austin’s around, so this will be interesting.

IC title scene chaos – Haha, I loved all this. It was insane! I’m a massive fan of the KotM match and nobody is happier to see it at Bad Blood than me. My prediction is in white: fuck knows

AMW promo – They didn’t really seem in character here. I would’ve liked the more arrogant intensity from them, and where the hell was Storm’s, “sorry about your damn luck?”

Test vs. Eugene – Nice ending with the DQ, and Test was great afterwards going bad ass on Eugene. Hall’s revenge is nice here as well, and although I doubt those two could have a great match, I’m kinda hyped for it!

HBK run-down – This is a huge moment and will be memorable, so hopefully you go far with this. I’m guessing it was Shane or someone, but I can also see a surprise happening and it being someone completely unexpected, or a friend of HBK.

NAO vs. AMW – Shock win here, as I thought new school would defeat old school. Gunn and Roadie were, imo, the greatest tag team champions ever, bar none, so I hope, and am confident, that they will get the titles.

Foley/Bischoff – This was pretty funny. It seemed a bit random, and just filler stuff, but I liked it. Foley was great here.

X-Pac vs. SB – Great match here, and I liked the ending, a nice small touch with RVD’s music playing to cost Shelton the match. This is a good way to slowly build the feud.

Sting promo – I haven’t seen too much of Sting, but this seemed pretty similar to what he’d say.

No DQ Match – Awesome main event. Truly was! The finish was good and Austin won’t take this lying down. Triple H’s announcement after of the Lumberjack Match is a cool way to end RAW, and that match will be great!