Wrestling Forum banner

WF Big Brother: Main Thread

27K views 880 replies 17 participants last post by  Skairipa Bliss 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
WF Big Brother: Main Thread

This is the Main Thread for general discussion and chat between the players of the game. If you're a player of the game and wish to make alliances or talk to someone privately use PM (Private Message) please! :)

Each week there will be a HOH (Head of Household) which will be randomized on Friday after the eviction. That player will make two nominations on Monday. However, on Wednesday there will be the POV (Power of Veto) the player that is awarded this has the chance to change the nominations but they cannot nominate the current HOH for that week. Friday will be when the Eviction takes place and the players will vote for the player they want to evict (eliminate) from the game through PM.

Winner:
Coolquip

Runner-Up:
HollywoodNightmare

Final Two:
Coolquip
HollywoodNightmare

Evicted players:

Mike Hero - Week 1
BULLY - Week 2
Magic - Week 3
NoyK - Week 4
Principino - Week 4
Anark - Week 5
MillionDollarProns - Week 6
Obby - Week 7
The Ratman - Week 8
Alim - Week 8
DiabeticDave - Week 9

THE JURY:
Principino
Anark
MillionDollarProns
Obby
The Ratman
Alim
DiabeticDave

Statistics:

HOH Wins:
HollywoodNightmare - 4
The Ratman - 2
NoyK - 1
Obby - 1
MillionDollarProns - 1
DiabeticDave - 1
Alim - 1

POV Wins:
MillionDollarProns - 2
Alim - 2
DiabeticDave - 2
NoyK - 1
HollywoodNightmare - 1
Anark - 1
Coolquip - 1

See less See more
#123 · (Edited)
Hmm... true, didn't think about that. (Y)
I take back what I said, votes should be made by PM, only by the participants.

Edit: NO JURIES. No one in this forum would call it fairly with no corruption besides TLK.

#136 ·
i'm good at jokes

A gorilla walks into a bar and asks the bartender for a drink. The bartender finds this very peculiar and realizes he is dreaming. He then wakes up and tells his wife about the ridiculous dream he just had. His wife just ignores him, he rolls over and starts to sob because he knows his marriage is in shambles.

#138 ·
I just think random draw works better. Especially if people aren't here for a competition or something. I just wouldn't want it to feel unfair or something. If it's random I feel like everyone has a shot at winning something.

I'll do something like that if you guys want it though?

#148 ·
I'm good with jokes too!

Let's see...

Three men went in a trip to find a magic place with 3 pools with a slide each that granted a wish.
They found it, and it went like this:

- The first man slided down with his hands up and shouted "I WANT A POOL FULL OF BEER"

and the pool was filled with beer

- The second man slided down and screamed "I WANT A POOL FULL OF WOMEN!"

and the pool was filled with naked women

- The third man went ahead face down on the slide, and before he could grant his wish he hit his elbow on the slide and yelled "SHIT!-"

#155 ·
Welcome, brother MDP. All we got is leftovers from Magic's curry, but we are going to order some Pizzas tonight while we all watch RAW in celebration of your arrival (Y)

#160 ·
He's my photo rep in the e-fed. Hense why it says "The Rock God Austin Angel"

Anyway screw you guys i'm getting my own room....basically I kicked 3 of you out of one room and sent your asses to the have not room.

Anyway who's in an alliance and such?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.