Wrestling Forum banner

WF Big Brother: Main Thread

27K views 880 replies 17 participants last post by  Skairipa Bliss 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
WF Big Brother: Main Thread

This is the Main Thread for general discussion and chat between the players of the game. If you're a player of the game and wish to make alliances or talk to someone privately use PM (Private Message) please! :)

Each week there will be a HOH (Head of Household) which will be randomized on Friday after the eviction. That player will make two nominations on Monday. However, on Wednesday there will be the POV (Power of Veto) the player that is awarded this has the chance to change the nominations but they cannot nominate the current HOH for that week. Friday will be when the Eviction takes place and the players will vote for the player they want to evict (eliminate) from the game through PM.

Winner:
Coolquip

Runner-Up:
HollywoodNightmare

Final Two:
Coolquip
HollywoodNightmare

Evicted players:

Mike Hero - Week 1
BULLY - Week 2
Magic - Week 3
NoyK - Week 4
Principino - Week 4
Anark - Week 5
MillionDollarProns - Week 6
Obby - Week 7
The Ratman - Week 8
Alim - Week 8
DiabeticDave - Week 9

THE JURY:
Principino
Anark
MillionDollarProns
Obby
The Ratman
Alim
DiabeticDave

Statistics:

HOH Wins:
HollywoodNightmare - 4
The Ratman - 2
NoyK - 1
Obby - 1
MillionDollarProns - 1
DiabeticDave - 1
Alim - 1

POV Wins:
MillionDollarProns - 2
Alim - 2
DiabeticDave - 2
NoyK - 1
HollywoodNightmare - 1
Anark - 1
Coolquip - 1

See less See more
#97 ·
Might be too early to celebrate, but gentlemen, I suggest we all order some Brazilian food tonight. NEYMAR NEYMAR OLÉ! OLÉ! OLÉ!

#98 ·
^ Call dibs on the brunette

#104 ·
Ahh what a good night of sleep. I always sleep like a rock on Sundays.

But yeah let's get to the votes. Hmm. I could vote Magic since he spent all our damn supplies just to make ONE SINGLE POT OF CURRY. But nah, his indian songs and dances are the life of our Sunday night parties.

So, I'm voting Mike Hero and Coolquip for inactivity purposes. Seriously, all they do is eat, sleep, and sit in the damn computer all day and play Call Of Duty. So yeah, I'm sorry you two, but that's how it is.

#113 · (Edited by Moderator)
POV will be happening on Wednesday, I'll randomize that and whoever wins it has the chance to change the nominations or keep them the same like the actual show. There will be no MVP by the way because I don't like that idea at all. It'll just be kept to two nominations.

In regards to Voting to Evict, after the POV has been done and I've got the decision from the POV winner, I will then post a new thread with a poll with the two people who are up for nomination and everyone can vote for who they want to evict.

This week is different to the other weeks though. In the other weeks, the HOH will take place on Monday, that player will make his nominations on Wednesday and the POV will take place on Thursday. Then the two nominees will be posted. The voting will probably go past Friday, but we're just calling that Eviction day.

Unless you have a better alternative to that? Other times that could work could be HOH Sunday, Nominations Monday, POV Wednesday and then the poll could be posted and could last until Friday if that works better?

#114 ·
I don't think votes to evict should be done via poll in a separate thread because you'll have other people who aren't a part of the game voting for shits and gigs too which will skew the results.

#115 ·
I was kind of going to do it that way though. So other people would be following it. I wanted to take a new approach on the voting and change it up so that other people could vote along with the players too.

But if you want me to keep it between the players and like the real show, I'll do that? Might make more sense to follow the actual show as it fits in with the game aspect better.

Would you all prefer if we just did it via PM? Might build suspense better too! I'm going to let everyone vote on the Final though and for the Winner.

#120 ·
I think the votes should be made only by the participants and posted in this thread with for example "I'm voting the player xxxxxx [in bold] to be evicted", instead of being a wuss and send it via PM. The last remaining two or four or whatever should be made differently somehow though.

Definitely not in public because there's people around that will probably fuck all of this up in one way or another, not even knowing why they are voting for who they are voting. But it's like 8 weeks ahead, so I'm sure we'll figure something out.

In other news, I fucking hate when it's so hot that everywhere I sit in, or if I walk for a little bit my nutsack gets sweatier than a fat man on a treadmill. Does this damn house have no air conditioning?

#122 ·
Only problem with doing it in this thread is if Alliances become clear easy. It could mess up the game. Plus, I like the secret that nobody knows who voted for them.

Yeah we'll sort something out for the Final. I might just have a jury like the actual show. If you would prefer that?

#123 · (Edited)
Hmm... true, didn't think about that. (Y)
I take back what I said, votes should be made by PM, only by the participants.

Edit: NO JURIES. No one in this forum would call it fairly with no corruption besides TLK.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.