Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE: Th Mr Y t, Th Mr Y t!

View Single Post

Old 06-19-2006, 03:59 AM   #402 (permalink)
TKOW
Come home Kurt

TKOW has made a name for themselvesTKOW has made a name for themselvesTKOW has made a name for themselvesTKOW has made a name for themselvesTKOW has made a name for themselvesTKOW has made a name for themselvesTKOW has made a name for themselvesTKOW has made a name for themselvesTKOW has made a name for themselvesTKOW has made a name for themselvesTKOW has made a name for themselves
Default Re: WWE: Th Mr Y t, Th Mr Y t!

I just thought I'd post what would've taken place in this thread if Apple Spitter! had chosen to continue it, just in case anyone's interested.

Shawn Michaels (c) vs. Chris Jericho for the WWE Championship:
I would've continued to tease a heel turn by both men all the way to WrestleMania. At the end of the night, Y2J would win cleanly and then we would see a handshake to end the show.

Brock Lesnar vs. Randy Orton:
I would've had Brock defeat Orton since I don't really count Brock Lesnar as a "legend" who needs to be killed to put Orton over.

MNM (c) vs. AMW for the World Tag Team Championship:
I would've had MNM cheat to retain the titles, only to lose them to AMW a short while after WrestleMania.

Muhammad Hassan (c) vs. RVD for the Intercontinental Championship:
I would've had an ECW reunion by a couple of former ECW superstars helping RVD to win the title. Hassan would've complained about discrimination once more. RVD would beat Hassan again at Backlash, then Hassan would be drafted to Smackdown.

Edge vs. Kane:
This was a match I had started to build up to. It would have most likely been either Inferno or a Buried Alive match. Edge would've won and Kane would disappear for a few months. He would then return as the masked Kane.

Melina (c) vs. Mickie James vs. Trish Stratus for the Women's Championship:
Melina would capitalize and retain the title against Trish and Mickie when Mickie and Trish would take each other out. A while later, Mickie would finally turn face and help Trish win the title.

If you're interested in anymore results, just reply to this thread.

Last edited by TKOW : 03-10-2009 at 10:40 AM.
TKOW is online now   Reply With Quote