Wrestling Forum banner

TDL II: SECOND WAVE - THE CARD

16K views 225 replies 40 participants last post by  The Lady Killer 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
TDL II: SECOND WAVE

TDL Sports Division Title Match
THE DARK ANDRE VS Perfect Poster
Should sports teams be expected to always start their strongest teams?

PM Debates to [user]Headliner[/user]

TDL Wrestling Division Title Tournament Semi Final
Evolution vs adrian_zombo
Argue for or against the WWE and World Heavyweight Championship's being unified.

PM Debates to [user]Clique[/user]

TDL Wrestling Division Title Tournament Semi Final
greendayedgehead vs wrestling_junkie
Are fans cheering Dolph Ziggler as a heel helping or hurting him?

PM Debates to [user]Clique[/user]

TDL Social Division Title Tournament Semi Final
GothicBohemian vs SPCDRI
Is China's rapid economic growth sustainable over the long term?

PM Debates to [user]Seabs[/user]

TDL Social Division Title Tournament Semi Final
Makaveli vs BULLY
Should the protesting of military funerals by the Westboro Baptist Church be illegal?

WHINY CUNT vs Fandango vs Scott Hall's Ghost vs The Fourth Wall
Should the Womens Division in WWE be scrapped?

PM Debates to [user]The Lady Killer[/user]

Sho'nuff vs KingBebe vs Scottish-Suplex vs The Ratman
Argue for or against the Intercontinental and US Championship's being unified.

PM Debates to [user]Headliner[/user]

Brye vs Aid180 vs Cobruh vs Snoth
Of the young QB's breaking through in the NFL, which one will have the most successful career?

Hank Scorpio vs Raging Eboue vs ADECW
Were Manchester City justified in sacking Roberto Mancini?

Lawls vs King Kenny vs ashes11
Should more countries be granted Test Cricket status?

Double L vs Freeloader vs FeedMeANewGimmick vs Cloverleaf
Are age restrictions for films redundant in modern day society?

• Deadline for all debates is June 18th 11:30 GMT. Basically June 18th at the time of this post. Any no shows WILL RESULT IN PERMANENT EXCLUSION FROM THE LEAGUE.
  • You have FIVE DAYS to pull out of your debate. Anything later than 5 days from this post wont be accepted.
  • In the event that someone pulls out during the 5 day allowance we will replace them on the card with another user.
  • Please make sure you only submit your debate by PMing it to the intended recipient stated above. Don't post them anywhere on the forum. The debates will be forwarded onto the selected judging panel for your debate anonymously. When I post the results show you'll know what user posted each debate along with the judging panel for each debate.
  • Minimum word count = 300, Maximum word count = 800.
    For title matches
    Minimum word count = 500, Maximum word count = 1000.
  • You are free to debate either side of an argument. Your choice.
  • NO BLATANT PLAGIARISM
  • There's a very small number of people who signed up who haven't been on the first 2 cards. You will definitely be on Show 3.

See less See more
#164 ·
i don't think i'm gonna pull out the win, but i'm so excited to read all the debates and see the decisions-- what a great f'ing thing this is!!! god bless this site-- honest, guys, i've been looking for a great community for so long. i know i'm not always around as much as you 'should be' to 'matter', but this is such a great place. just-- thank you. everyone.

good luck all! can't wait!

#202 ·
the suspense is killing me lol

excited to see all the work everyone put in-- it's always so appreciated! i know i'm gonna read some great debates and learn a lot. good times, WF friends, good times...

#5 ·
Wicked card, looking forward to passing my own private judgments on everybody and learning a bit more about WHAT IT TAKES.

For one of the title matches on card 3, the hosts should do a WF Interactive poll to decide the debate subject. Would probably work best for the Social division imo.

#13 ·
I am definitely more confident than my previous debate, because like most of us debate newbies - well some of us, we all went in with the mindset that we are going to get torn a new ass-hole and suprisingly some of us pulled an upset to actually win which is shocking because some of these debates were amazing. I read greendayedgehead debate, definitely got competition but compared to last time, I am going in this with the confidence that I can win it.

#40 ·
Banner added to OP.

#54 ·
Awesome i made the card lol. I also like my topic which is great. Good luck to everyone.

Reactions: The Lady Killer
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.