Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Renegade™ & PARANoIR Present: WWE 2006

View Single Post

Old 06-18-2006, 04:00 PM   #115 (permalink)
Ghetto Anthony
Jonathan Coachman

Ghetto Anthony needs to make some friendsGhetto Anthony needs to make some friendsGhetto Anthony needs to make some friendsGhetto Anthony needs to make some friendsGhetto Anthony needs to make some friendsGhetto Anthony needs to make some friendsGhetto Anthony needs to make some friendsGhetto Anthony needs to make some friendsGhetto Anthony needs to make some friends
Default Re: WWE 2006 by randyorton24 and Renegade™

Message From The Ghetto

Christian/Rock: Christian starts off the show well getting some heat, The Rock comes out AWESOME work with The Rock, right on character and you made up some of your own material. Christian/Rock at Bad Blood, great.

Handicap Match: Shane feuding with Michaels I see? Looks interesting if I'm right.

Masterlock Challenge: Haas loses, King Of The Mountain match will be awesome, can't see it out of the main event though.

Test/Eugene: Bland Match... Don't like them. Hall/Test feud? Not good. Oh I see, a stable war. Interesting.

HBK: lol, seen it before.

NAO/AMW: Tourneys happen a lot in BTB, I'm not a fan of them.

GM Promo: Was pretty good. Could have been better.

Benjamin/Pac: Good to see X-Pac back, I'm a fan.

Sting: Kane/Sting feud is interesting...

Main Event: Looks good. Seems like RAW is run by factions, that's always interesting...

Good show, can't wait until next week.