Wrestling Forum banner

Home Invasion Caught on camera

2K views 30 replies 22 participants last post by  kobra860 
#1 ·
Don't know if there was a thread on this or if it was discussed.

This is the video but it might be hard for some to watch. Truly a despicable crime. What kind of man would fucking man are you to commit this kind of terrible act of violence to an an innocent women and in front of her young child at that. Caught wind of this story from one of my fave Youtubers

#4 ·
Very hard to watch...
Was the door unlocked or something? Did he just casually walk in and start beating her up? lol...
If not, then why didn't she grab a knife/gun to protect herself? Or better yet, why didn't she grab the phone and run to her room with her baby and call the cops? I don't like watching anybody getting beat up, especially innocent victims. I couldn't even watch the full video. At least her baby wasn't hurt though.

#20 ·
Would people feel as bad if this were done to a man? Just wondering....it's bad no matter who it was against. Just seems like a lot of people put emphasis on 'innocent woman' instead of innocent person.

Regardless, how absolutely disgusting....was wondering myself how the hell the guy got in. Not sure if it mentions it in the video, I watched it with the volume off, a quick skim was enough.
He kicked his way in to the house, there'd be little to no time to react if she was in a room near the door.

Absolutely terrible to watch that, but I am glad she was wanting the footage to be shown, some people would be too afraid to, fearing possible retaliiation or whatever. Hopefully the little girl is young enough to not remember this happening.

#6 ·
This fucking piece of shit needs to die... Fuck him. Please catch him and beat him like he did this lady. What kind of worthless fuck can do this to a defenseless person, let alone in front of a young child? Is he supposed to feel accomplished or have a sense of pride?

#7 ·
Would people feel as bad if this were done to a man? Just wondering....it's bad no matter who it was against. Just seems like a lot of people put emphasis on 'innocent woman' instead of innocent person.

Regardless, how absolutely disgusting....was wondering myself how the hell the guy got in. Not sure if it mentions it in the video, I watched it with the volume off, a quick skim was enough.

#8 ·
What the fuck is wrong with people? That piece of shit needs to get his ass kicked and get thrown in jail.

Reactions: Klee
#12 · (Edited)
no torture , just a rope, sick animals should be put out of their misery, and i don't say this with any hate.

Criminals like this should need be looked at and studied, if they are too far disconnected from basic humanity or morality or have a very low IQ they should be classified as sub-human and be killed quick and without pain.

#15 ·
This is one of those videos that you just painfully wish that you were somehow in it to avoid what's going on. This guy is a fucking waste of oxygen.

#17 ·
Whenever he gets caught the punishment he will recieve won't as bad as it should which is terrible. I know he didnt kill anyone but would anyone be against him being sentenced to death somehow. What he did is almost unreal, are there ppl that evil they could do that to a woman in front of her own kid.

#23 ·
Don't really know. Something terrible happened and and everyone is talking about what they want to happen to the perpetrator. Not really much of a discussion.

#31 ·
I feel the same way. It's bad but terrible things like this happen.

And I'm surprised that Menacing Nemesis hasn't made an appearance yet.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.