Re: Current fav. 10 songs
1) Judas Priest - Wheels of Fire.
2) Judas Priest - Living after Midnight.
3) Judas Priest - Demonizer.
4) Iron Maiden - Seventh Son of a Seventh Son.
5) Iron Maiden - Nomad.
6) Deep Purple - Pictures of Home.
7) Ozzy Osbourne - Killer of Giants.
8) Ozzy Osbourne - Diary of a Madman.
9) Deep Purple - Any Fule Kno' That.
10) Metallica - Eye of the Beholder.
THE DESTRUCTION OF TRIPURA - THE THREE CITIES OF MAYA
"--The Year became his bow; Kaala Raathri the Death-Night which is Rudra's shadow, became the indestructible bowstring of that bow. Vishnu, Agni and Soma became the arrow. The universe is said to consist of Agni and Soma. The universe is similarly said to consist of Vishnu. Vishnu is, again, the Soul of the holy Bhava (Rudra) of immeasurable energy. And due to this the touch of that bow-string became unbearable to the Asuras. Sankara cast on that arrow his own irresistible fire of anger, that which was born of wrath of Bhrigu and Angirasa. Thus he is called Nila Rohita (Blue-Red). And that terrible deity, Rudra, robed in skins, looking like 10,000 Suns, and shrouded by the fire of superabundant energy, blazed up with splendour--".
Last edited by Sliver C; 06-13-2006 at 06:01 AM.