Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE: The Evolution Of Greed
View Single Post
post #309 of (permalink) Old 06-21-2013, 04:05 PM
Wolf Beast
Why am I still here?

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: WWE: The Evolution Of Greed

7. World Heavyweight Championship Fatal Four Way Match:
World Heavyweight Champion Batista vs. Chris Benoit vs. Edge vs. Mr. Kennedy
I'll be honest - this one could go in any way, but I'm picking Batista, simply on the basis that he's had such a good, strong run as champion, it'll mean more for him to drop it in a one on one match further down the road. Benoit is certainly the wild card, as he could win the belt then fade off into the 'sunset' ... but personally, I wouldnt like Batistas title reign to end just for a feel good moment for Benoit. As for Kennedy, I think it's a matter of time before he holds a world title, but similar to Batista, I think it would be more meaningful for his first world title to happen on a bigger stage - or at least in a one on one scenario. Edge stealing the win would work with his character, and I wouldnt rule it out ... but I'm hedging my bets on Big Dave leaving with the Big Gold Belt.

6. Last Man Standing Match:
Chavo Guerrero vs. Rey Mysterio
Yeah, Mysterio is coming back from injury. I've loved the build up with Chavo, and I think he'll be a perfect challenger for Danielson off the back of this feud, while Mysterio will be required to add some new blood into the main event scene.

2. United States Championship Match:
United States Champion Matt Hardy vs. The Miz
Another no-brainer. Hardy only won the belt at WrestleMania, so I think he'll be holding onto it through the summer - and maybe longer. But Miz will get a good showing to continue his build.

5. Cruiserweight Championship Match:
Cruiserweight Champion Gregory Helms vs. Bryan Danielson
The wait is finally over. I was glad you didnt pull the trigger on the title switch when it would've been lost in the shuffle at WrestleMania, but the time for Helms to be dethroned is now. I suspect this could be the MOTN.

4. WWE Tag Team Championships Match:
WWE Tag Team Champions The Hooligans vs. The New Breed
Despite Kendricks attitude, I think they'll keep the titles on this night - maybe even thanks to some kind of shenanigans from him - and the tension will continue to bubble, before the champs eventually drop the belts when it can be showcased as a bigger happening as a semi main event on Smackdown. A title change here wouldnt be a surprise at all though, as it brings the Hooligans full circle, one full year on from when they first won the belts.

3. Grudge Match:
Finlay vs. Kane
Hard to call tbh. I'll plump for Kane, as he could easily be slotted into a main event angle, or be used for a main event on certain weeks on Smackdown, so a win over the fighting Irishman keeps him strong.

1. Six Man Tag Team Match:
The Extremists vs. The Coachman Coalition
No way this group loses in it's first match together. Especially not against the ECW vets.

Bonus Questions:

What will be the match order? DONE
How many championships will change hands? ONE
Who will take the fall in the Six Man Tag Team Match? TOMMY DREAMER
Will there be any surprise appearances? If yes, then by who? NO
What will be the longest match? CRUISERWEIGHT TITLE MATCH
What will be the shortest match? 6 MAN TAG
Will there be any blood shed? If so, which match(es)? LAST MAN STANDING & FINLAY VS KANE (random guess there)

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome