Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - My Interview with Head NXT Trainer Robbie Brookside
View Single Post
post #25 of (permalink) Old 06-18-2013, 08:18 PM
Taker-Tribute-Act
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: My Interview with Head NXT Trainer Robbie Brookside

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlito_mfc View Post
Have no interest in going to the school as I'm probably even lighter than Solar and quite unfit.

But from what I hear and from what I see (from going to SWA shows) the school is doing a fantastic job and has a fantastic array of talent coming out of it.

I get to as many SWA shows as I can and just seeing the emergence of Girvan and Solar and their noticeable improvement by each show is enough for me to say that Source Wrestling School is doing it's job.
I think Joe and Mark Coffey coming up and earning a tour in Japan is the biggest stamp of approval that the school could get at this stage. Can't wait for the Battlezone when Joe will likely face Whiplash for the title.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly Kelly fan View Post
Aww cool good to know some else took over the school when Robbie left for Florida it be a shame for it to close when theres wrestlers in England who want to train and make it in the business
Firstly, it's in Scotland. Secondly, Robbie was there as a guest trainer. Something that he's done in the past and will do again. It's almost like you've been totally oblivious to what's been said here and in the video.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome