Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - John Cena vs. Mark Henry for the WWE Championship

View Single Post

Old 06-18-2013, 04:09 PM   #106 (permalink)
mblonde09
Working on my abs

mblonde09 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsmblonde09 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsmblonde09 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsmblonde09 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsmblonde09 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: Can Mark Henry beat Cena and become WWE champion?

Don't see him getting the belt, and personally, I couldn't care less if he doesn't. There have been far better talents than Mark Henry, who have never been WWE champ - or any kind of world champ. If someone like Regal, or Piper, or Perfect, or Davey, or even someone as recent as Barrett, couldn't get a run with the WWE championship at least once, I don't think Henry should... and especially not a "thankyou" run - that's a cop-out. If they're going to give Henry of all people a "thankyou WWE title run", then give one to Regal too, 'cos even at this stage of his career, Regal would still be 10 times better in the ring and more entertaining, than Henry has been, or ever will be. Don't get me wrong, Henry is decent, but he's never been anything special, and he's never going to go down as one of the greats. A HOF spot will suffice - and I'd say even that's pushing it, when you look back over his career.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post
70% of this forum, if not higher, are morons.

Last edited by mblonde09 : 06-18-2013 at 04:12 PM.
mblonde09 is offline   Reply With Quote