Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 06-18-2013, 02:25 PM   #16836 (permalink)
WrestlingforEverII
Cutting a shoot promo to get over

WrestlingforEverII probably won't be missedWrestlingforEverII probably won't be missedWrestlingforEverII probably won't be missedWrestlingforEverII probably won't be missedWrestlingforEverII probably won't be missedWrestlingforEverII probably won't be missedWrestlingforEverII probably won't be missedWrestlingforEverII probably won't be missedWrestlingforEverII probably won't be missedWrestlingforEverII probably won't be missedWrestlingforEverII probably won't be missed
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choke2Death View Post

This fucking company and their gross misuse of their best talents. If there's one thing in wrestling that pisses me off, it's how badly we were screwed out of so many potential match-ups involving Benoit.

Keep believin' that. Rock will be back at some point, I don't even know if the injury was legitimate. Plus in the tweet he sent to Orton the other day, he ended it with "See ya soon" which could hint at him coming back at some point and he still hasn't fully denied if he will get in the ring again. Bad news for the haters, but good news for the rest of us!
Injury was def legit lol. You dont sit out and miss valuable promotion time as well as having one of your very own directors blast you, tell you to grow up and stop wrestling because it affects your availability over a fake injury lol. He already said its over in a few interviews and I can see why. A whole lot at stake. I dont see that dude back wrestling again.