Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - CZW Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 06-18-2013, 04:57 AM   #87 (permalink)
MoxleyMoxx
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots

MoxleyMoxx probably won't be missedMoxleyMoxx probably won't be missedMoxleyMoxx probably won't be missedMoxleyMoxx probably won't be missedMoxleyMoxx probably won't be missedMoxleyMoxx probably won't be missedMoxleyMoxx probably won't be missedMoxleyMoxx probably won't be missedMoxleyMoxx probably won't be missedMoxleyMoxx probably won't be missedMoxleyMoxx probably won't be missed
Default Re: CZW Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chismo View Post
Btw, how the hell are they going to play out the Nation/Dragons feud now when Drake's out of the deathmatch genre? I hope they use it in the storyline, i.e. Havoc and Co. start mocking him for "being a pussy" and shit, provoking him, and then Drake decides to work one last deathmatch.
They're kinda doing that right now with the "Drake being sober" thing, but add that to the mix and it'd be even better. I for one would probably love it.

Dragons definitely need a third member tho, and as DieHard is a longshot, xOMGx would do just fine. For what I've seen of him he wasn't too bad.
Btw whatever happened between DieHard Dustin Lee and Drake? Weren't they pretty tight back in the day?

Drake, Vortekz & xOMGx vs. Lucky, Havoc & Devon at Cage of Death 15. Book it.

Ohh and Pick Your Poison match between AR Fox and Alex Colon set for New Heights.

Thanks to The Fourth Wall for the signature
MoxleyMoxx is offline   Reply With Quote