Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - DC universe cartoons thoughts

View Single Post

Old 06-17-2013, 10:31 PM   #7 (permalink)
TripleG
Largest arms in the world, BROTHER!

TripleG is probably liked by SeabsTripleG is probably liked by SeabsTripleG is probably liked by SeabsTripleG is probably liked by SeabsTripleG is probably liked by SeabsTripleG is probably liked by SeabsTripleG is probably liked by SeabsTripleG is probably liked by SeabsTripleG is probably liked by SeabsTripleG is probably liked by SeabsTripleG is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: DC universe cartoons thoughts

Lots of good stuff from DC in the Animated show department.

The DCAU was mostly great with Batman, Superman, Batman Beyond, & Justice League. All great stuff. Batman was especially great with its tone & visual style, and the Superman TAS really helped warm me up to Superman. Batman Beyond was one of those shows where I thought "Yup, this is gonna suck" but no! It was quite good. And Justice League was like a nerd vanity project, but in a totally awesome way.

I remember thinking Teen Titans was going to be terrible, but I was wrong. It was really good!

Batman Brave & The Bold was awesome in a completely different way, lol. That show was great.

Young Justice was also quite good.

And then there are the direct to video movies. Too many to go through, but those tended to be really good as well.

NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS 2014 PPV REVIEW

TripleG is offline   Reply With Quote