Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - DC universe cartoons thoughts

View Single Post

Old 06-17-2013, 06:17 PM   #5 (permalink)
AnimeWrestlingDonuts™
THE DAUGHTER OF A GENIUS

AnimeWrestlingDonuts™ AnimeWrestlingDonuts™ AnimeWrestlingDonuts™ AnimeWrestlingDonuts™ AnimeWrestlingDonuts™ AnimeWrestlingDonuts™ AnimeWrestlingDonuts™ AnimeWrestlingDonuts™ AnimeWrestlingDonuts™ AnimeWrestlingDonuts™ AnimeWrestlingDonuts™
Default Re: DC universe cartoons thoughts

Batman TAS and Justice League Unlimited will always be classics. Used to watch Static Shock all the time. I did not like the character designs and coloring of Batman Beyond. I enjoyed Batman Brave and the Bold and was a fan of the Teen Titans. I'm sad that Young Justice was cancelled. I didn't even like the second season, I felt it was disjointed and I've never liked Blue Beetle, but would love to see what would have happened next with Randall Savage. The Teen Titans Go short is cute and I love the little visual nods to other characters like the Darkseid plush near the couch. I've heard good things about the cancelled CGI Green Lantern.

I am not looking forward to the new Batman animated series.