Wrestling Forum banner

Mark Henry Fakes Retirement, Becomes Demi-God COZ THAT'S WHAT HE DO

67K views 457 replies 309 participants last post by  vault21 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)

WWE Superstar Mark Henry, whom has been rumored to be retiring from the wrestling industry for quite some time now, has revealed on his Twitter page that he plans on making the announcement on tonight's Raw episode. Here are some tweets he sent to other verified accounts around an hour ago.

TheMarkHenry ‏@TheMarkHenry
@ArsenioHall man don't miss my retirement tonight.

TheMarkHenry ‏@TheMarkHenry
@MagicJohnson hey Ervin don't miss my retirement tonight on USA network Raw is war.

Mark Henry has been employed with World Wrestling Entertainment since 1995.
http://ringsidenews.com/article/10252/breaking-news-mark-henry-retiring-tonight-on-raw/

Mod Edit: AND THEN HE SWERVED US ALL AND SNAPPED CENA.

Discuss arguably the greatest promo of the year so far here and all the marking out that comes with it.

#5 ·
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Mark Henry Retiring Tonight on Raw

This may be a work and an excuse to have yet another Cena destroys random strong man feud...

#107 · (Edited)

Damn this is actually pretty sad, It's such a shame Henry came into his own at the wrong end of his career.
Agree with this. I haven't been as big of a fan (of WWE/Wrestling in general) the last few years but Henry coming into his own was one of the few things i've really loved. Shame it came so late in his career.

#13 ·

I'm always skeptical about pro wrestling retirements but if it's legit then we're going to see tears from Mark. Other wrestlers say how he's a big teddy bear away from the ring.

#16 ·

can't really say i care too much, though iam gonna miss his line "thats what i do!" haha and also how he randomly spears ppl backstage :p

#21 ·

Edge retired with no fanfare and no warning. Henry's situation isn't quite the same as Edge's (at least I think not) but it's pretty weird how heavy-handed he's being telling everyone to watch his retirement announcement. Even money he attacks Cena at the end of the show tonight, then says the announcement is that he's going to retire Cena.

#22 ·

Aresnio Hall and Magic Johnson are two of the most random people in the world for him to tweet at. Hilarious.

I'm interested to see how this plays out. Wouldn't be surprised if he hangs 'em up or if some face goads him into staying around for a while longer.

#24 ·

Bracing for plummeting ratings following Henry's retirement.

Also, I sincerely hope that RAW's audience isn't filled with a bunch of disrespectful jerks that will "WHAT" over Henry's retirement, if this indeed his last hurrah. Thanks for the memories, Mark.

#30 ·

Ratingzzz gonna be at an all time low when he's gone.

I'm genuinely quite sad about this. He worked some really good matches in the past couple of years after a career of sucking for the most part. It's a shame he couldn't have found his form a bit earlier, would have loved a short WWE title run with him.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.