Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - iOS 7 Apple WWDC 2013 Keynote

View Single Post

Old 06-16-2013, 04:00 AM   #16 (permalink)
ChocBM
Learning to break kayfabe

ChocBM is an after thought
Default Re: iOS 7 Apple WWDC 2013 Keynote

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evolution View Post
The thing I don't like about this stuff is that somehow, coincidentally as soon as they release an iOS update like this for the impending new iPhone, the model iPhones they want to super-seed start mysteriously getting very slow and unusable.

My iPhone 4 is a good example, has the stock apps + Twitter, Facebook and Instagram, 10 gb of music (on a 32GB phone), and not many photos, 10+ GB of storage left yet is slow and crashes constantly. Almost forcing me into an upgrade.

It's a shame because I was going to buy a 4S, but if it's going to start cocking up like my current one is while being much newer I'll just avoid the hassle all together.

I guess my theory is pure speculation, but it happens to myself, my sister and a lot of my friends and given Apple's history of designing products to fail after a certain period of time to force upgrades I wouldn't put it past them to have code in there that burdens some of the older technology yet suits the new stuff.
I gave my mum my iPhone 4 when I upgraded to the 5. She's always playing games on it and listening to music. She hasn't had any issues with the latest software though. Maybe I got lucky with that 4.

Looking forward to iOS7. It's been well overdue, and I'm glad they've finally added some much needed features.

ChocBM is offline   Reply With Quote