Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Indy Mafia Game Thread
View Single Post
post #878 of (permalink) Old 06-15-2013, 05:34 PM Thread Starter
Hey Santa It Wasn't My Fault!
It Really Wasn't!

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)

Re: Indy Mafia Game Thread

Night 1

Before any killing had begun someone was able to discover Magic's identity. Magic IS

Quote:

AR Fox. All the Fucking Time. Indy Wrestling Aligned.

During the week of Wrestlemania I saw you wrestle 8 times in 8 days. Somehow I don't hate you and that's impressive. I actually liked all of the matches I saw of you. The more you wrestle the better you are. Therefore in this game the more you post the better the role you have (usually) that night. You start with no role and I'll tell you when you get a new one.

Promotion: Dragon Gate USA

Now it's time to get to the gruesome news.

LC was walking around preparing to sacrifice herself for someone and instead she was attacked and killed herself.

Spoiler for LC's role:

AssailANT. Weak Body Guard. Indy Wrestling Aligned.

You're a man dressed like a giant blue ant. Despite the absurdity of that you are actually pretty great. I saw you wrestle live not too long ago and you took a brutal kick to save one of your teammates. Just like in that match you can do the same in this game. Every night you MUST protect someone. If they are targetted for a kill you will die in their place.

Promotion: Chikara

Things weren't done from there. Clover was kicked in face and died.

Spoiler for Clover's role:

Drew Gulak JOAT. Indy Wrestling Aligned.

You're pretty awesome. You wrestle as Solider Ant sometimes. Othet times you are Drew Gulak and wrestle these terrible matches where you do all is headlocks. However you actually are a good wrestler and that shows sometimes as well. Your versatility makes you the Jack of All Trades. You have 4 Night roles and you can use each role once.

Track
Bus Drive
Body Guard
Watch

Promotion: CZW

It is Now Day 2. With 23 alive it takes 12 to lych

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome