Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Who do you gravitate towards?

View Single Post

Old 06-13-2013, 06:01 PM   #35 (permalink)
RebelArch86
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

RebelArch86 needs to make some friendsRebelArch86 needs to make some friendsRebelArch86 needs to make some friendsRebelArch86 needs to make some friendsRebelArch86 needs to make some friendsRebelArch86 needs to make some friendsRebelArch86 needs to make some friendsRebelArch86 needs to make some friends
Default Re: Who do you gravitate towards?

I only route for faces, enjoy the shit out of heels, but they are working for my boos. Never get why ppl cheer them, that's great you like them, that's great they're entertaining, guess what? They're working for heat, so if you respect what they're doing give them the reaction they are working for.

Sometimes, who WWE puts forth as the Face is not a Face, I will say that. Sheamus v Sandow, Sheamus is clearly a bully. Rock v Punk, Rock was a priss celebrity, sucking wind, get carried through matches, not even able to do the rock bottom anymore, stealing time away from guys working hard every night, not just PPV, I cheered the shit out of Punk, and booed Rock worse than any wrestler I ever have, I hate that part timer shit. Be willing to work your ass of every day or leave.
RebelArch86 is offline   Reply With Quote