Learning to break kayfabe
Join Date: Jun 2013
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Re: Who do you gravitate towards?
- I kind of lean towards heels. Considering that HHH is my all-time favorite, and he's the biggest heel of my generation. I'm also a fan of HBK, Jericho they did their best work as heels IMO. Austin did heel stuff, but was cheered as a like. Taker is a darker character who isn't really a face or a heel.
- What keeps me from being a Rock fan, is his over-pandering style of baby-face. I can't stand his baby face promos. With that said I love his heel work, especially in his feud with Austin going into WM 15, and Hollywood Rock.
- I tend to like the heels more, even though I like most of the major baby faces today like Cena, Orton ,and Sheamus.....but I think they are booked more like heels TBH.
- I hate the underdogs, mostly
- I hate bland, generic wrestlers
- I love the fact that Cena is polarizing