Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Who do you gravitate towards?

View Single Post

Old 06-13-2013, 04:36 PM   #33 (permalink)
Queen of Kings
Learning to break kayfabe

Queen of Kings should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsQueen of Kings should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsQueen of Kings should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsQueen of Kings should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsQueen of Kings should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: Who do you gravitate towards?

- I kind of lean towards heels. Considering that HHH is my all-time favorite, and he's the biggest heel of my generation. I'm also a fan of HBK, Jericho they did their best work as heels IMO. Austin did heel stuff, but was cheered as a like. Taker is a darker character who isn't really a face or a heel.

- What keeps me from being a Rock fan, is his over-pandering style of baby-face. I can't stand his baby face promos. With that said I love his heel work, especially in his feud with Austin going into WM 15, and Hollywood Rock.

- I tend to like the heels more, even though I like most of the major baby faces today like Cena, Orton ,and Sheamus.....but I think they are booked more like heels TBH.

- I hate the underdogs, mostly

- I hate bland, generic wrestlers

- I love the fact that Cena is polarizing
Queen of Kings is offline   Reply With Quote