Wrestling Forum banner

The thing that pisses me off the most about the IWC

3K views 46 replies 40 participants last post by  tgmiveld 
#1 ·
There is one thing that pisses me off most about the So called Internet Wrestling Community.Most of ya morons are always like"Push Daniel Bryan" or "Push Dean Ambrose" or whatever,Or even"Have Daniel Bryan win the Title from Cena."
The thing is if you,the fans blame the company that has nothing to owe you the solution or solutions that you propose for the company to improve have to be detailed as if you yourselves can't put together a planned Storyline then don't blame the writers or Vince(Who by the way doesn't get credit for the success of AE by many and gets most of the credit for the poor product Today you either give him the credit and the blame or dont praise or blame him at all)
The thing is they can't just push Daniel Bryan for no reason;there has to be a story or it will be stale and the fans will be bored of it quickly.When in the past,they decided to push someone just for the sake of it it's failed really hard and it got stale.Let's look at Bryan's current situation;all he's doing is kick ass and it's going to get really boring if there isn't another way for him to rise to the top.

Excuse me for my poor English but I hope you get the point.

#36 ·
I have no idea what you just said, OP.

If you're pushing the notion that a story is needed to push a superstar...Why would you need to make a thread about it?

I don't think I've seen someone from this forum or in general demand for a superstar to be pushed without some coherent narrative accompanying said push.

Seriously, what the fuck?

#45 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.