Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE: Th Mr Y t, Th Mr Y t!
View Single Post
post #375 of (permalink) Old 05-27-2006, 08:45 PM
kidman21
Jobber

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: WWE: Th Mr Y t, Th Mr Y t!

Opening match was good glad to see you put Shelton threw and not Flair because Flair at his age should never be in a ladder match IMO.

HHH Segment - All Right HHH and Angle fued could turn out real nice....

Edge vs. HHH - I though that Angle would cost HHH the match and he did to add fuel to the fire in there fued. All right match nun the less....

RVD Promo - Hope you have RVD beat Hassin I see you have RVD beat Deavir later on in the show.

Trish Match - No Comment on the match as Diva's matchs are kinda pointless to me.

Masters/Rhino - I think you should have had Rhino win and not that worthless peice of crap Masters but oh well nothing I can do...

RVD Match - Pretty much a squash match with RVD beating Dariver in a ECW Rulez match hope to see you add a stipualtion to the WM match between RVD and Hassen.

Brock/Orton - All right hype up to WM hope to see you have Brock destory Orton, but maybe you'll have Orton add Brock to the legend killed list?

Main-Event - Jericho and HBK winning, but yet there facing at WM? I though you would have had MNM win and have HBK and Jericho confront each other.

Overall - It was a good show some parts confused me, but overall it was good maybe work on your promos a tad not much other I can add.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome