Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE: Th Mr Y t, Th Mr Y t!

View Single Post

Old 05-27-2006, 07:38 PM   #374 (permalink)
arjun14626rko
We've Cena Nuff

arjun14626rko is probably liked by Seabsarjun14626rko is probably liked by Seabsarjun14626rko is probably liked by Seabsarjun14626rko is probably liked by Seabsarjun14626rko is probably liked by Seabsarjun14626rko is probably liked by Seabsarjun14626rko is probably liked by Seabsarjun14626rko is probably liked by Seabsarjun14626rko is probably liked by Seabsarjun14626rko is probably liked by Seabsarjun14626rko is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: WWE: Th Mr Y t, Th Mr Y t!

Great to see you two again.

I just want to tell you that I look forward to Wrestlemania and I will review it.

WWE Championship
Shawn Michaels vs. Chris Jericho

They had a great match at Wrestlemania XIX. Hopefully, you can produce something fresh with these two. I am sure it will be a great main event. They are two great wrestlers, but HBK is speciously hard for me to write with. Jericho is quite simple for me.

World Heavyweight Championship
Batista vs. Christian

I could be wrong, but I am positive that Christian won. I hope he wins it on the big stage because he makes a great champion.

Intercontinental Championship
Muhammad Hassan vs. Rob Van Dam

Good match here. RVD is always great and Hassan is a good wrestler in himself. I expect to see RVD to win here, but there are always surprises.

World Tag Team Championships
MNM vs. America's Most Wanted

I guess Wrestlemania needs a tag match.

Singles Match
Randy Orton vs. Brock Lesnar

Seems like a great fued. I think you will be able to write a decent match between these two. I found it impossible to write with Lesnar, but Orton is the easiest for me to write with.

Money In The Bank - Interpromotional
??? vs. ??? vs. ??? vs. ??? vs. ??? vs. ???

Great idea, should be a spotfest judging by what Apple Spitter has done in the past.
arjun14626rko is offline   Reply With Quote