Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE: Th Mr Y t, Th Mr Y t!
View Single Post
post #374 of (permalink) Old 05-27-2006, 08:38 PM
arjun14626rko
We've Cena Nuff

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: WWE: Th Mr Y t, Th Mr Y t!

Great to see you two again.

I just want to tell you that I look forward to Wrestlemania and I will review it.

WWE Championship
Shawn Michaels vs. Chris Jericho

They had a great match at Wrestlemania XIX. Hopefully, you can produce something fresh with these two. I am sure it will be a great main event. They are two great wrestlers, but HBK is speciously hard for me to write with. Jericho is quite simple for me.

World Heavyweight Championship
Batista vs. Christian

I could be wrong, but I am positive that Christian won. I hope he wins it on the big stage because he makes a great champion.

Intercontinental Championship
Muhammad Hassan vs. Rob Van Dam

Good match here. RVD is always great and Hassan is a good wrestler in himself. I expect to see RVD to win here, but there are always surprises.

World Tag Team Championships
MNM vs. America's Most Wanted

I guess Wrestlemania needs a tag match.

Singles Match
Randy Orton vs. Brock Lesnar

Seems like a great fued. I think you will be able to write a decent match between these two. I found it impossible to write with Lesnar, but Orton is the easiest for me to write with.

Money In The Bank - Interpromotional
??? vs. ??? vs. ??? vs. ??? vs. ??? vs. ???

Great idea, should be a spotfest judging by what Apple Spitter has done in the past.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome