Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE: Th Mr Y t, Th Mr Y t!
View Single Post
post #373 of (permalink) Old 05-27-2006, 04:31 PM Thread Starter
Apple Spitter!
You Don't Know What You're Talkin' About!

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: WWE: Th Mr Y t, Th Mr Y t!

WWE: RAW Review
27th February 2006

Good match to kick off the show. I hope Shelton wins it. Flair is going good through out in the match. Good win for Shelton Benjamin here and I'm glad to see him moving on to the Money in the Bank match at Wrestlemania. Benjamin turning heel was really good done here by holding the ropes and getting the win.

Triple H is looking good here and Eric Bischoff is really getting on the nerves of Triple H. Glad to see Triple H shut the mouth of Eric Bischoff and telling him that he's waiting for Kurt Angle. I tell you this Kurt Angle/Triple H rivalry is going great. A match between them at Wrestlemania will rock the show!

Good flashback here of Kurt Angle's other opponent, The Rated R Superstar. I wonder what will be Angle's role here who said that he's coming to RAW for Triple H. Let see here.

Another good match here. This time, Its an classical match and one of my dream match. Its good to see Triple H beating the holy hell out of Edge. Triple H hits the Pedigree and goes for Pinfall. Oh shit, Kurt Angle again plays mind-games with Triple H just like last week but this time, He comes out. I really thought Angle was going to beat the crap out of Triple H but it was Triple H who beat Angle. Too shame for Triple H to loose the match by count-out. Smart Edge here but the Man of Fury, Triple H is really beating the hell out of Kurt Angle by sledgehammer. Classical Triple H here.

Kane/Edge rivalry has been done before but it was really boring but this time with you booking it, I am really enjoying it. I am enjoying every bit of it. I love the way how Kane got Lita with himself and now I guess, Edge will find Lita through out the show.

Rob Van Dam wants Muhammad Hassan to face? I am sure that Eric Bischoff will not give a chance to Rob Van Dam here. Oh yeah, I am right. Daivari vs. Rob Van Dam can be a good match but with Hassan not near the ring, It can be amazing match with RVD kicking his ass. Rob Van Dam adding stipulation to the match? I think, Its gonna be an ECW Match.

I am also enjoying this Womens angle here going in the RAWs. I want a bit of tweak right now. I think, I could find out in that match. Oh yeah, I found out. Good match here but in the last, Mickie turns on Melina. Glad to see Mickie coming back as face. I can now see the team of Mickie/Trish. Oh no, Mickie turns on Trish too. Mickie is physco. I think, she's a tweener. May be a triple threat coming our way. Good match here with some great shots and turning by Mickie makes it an amazing match.

Extremely good done match here. ECW Style matches are always awesome with specially, Rob Van Dam in it. Good to see Rob Van Dam breaking the bones of Daivari. I can now see Hassan coming to ring and yes, I am right. I can see a brawl here by these two athletes. Oh no, Rob Van Dam gets higher and delivers 'Five Star Frog Splash' to Hassan. RVD, Standing Tall.

Yes, I was right. This Edge/Kane/Lita angle is gonna continue and this time, Its done good here. Nice way of showing Lita's hair on the floor and now, Edge's confused. I hope Kane kills Lita. j/k. Typical Kane here telling Edge to follow the clues.

Good to see Chris Masters winning the match and getting a spot in the Money in the Bank match. I wonder who will be the third man from RAW in it. Chris Masters can be a good and powerful man in the Money in the Bank match at Mania.

Contract Signing starts by Bischoff introudinc both men. I tell you, Eric Bischoff is in full in-character and I am enjoying his character too. Good way of Bischoff saying that if any men sign the contract and beat any one of them then they are going to be suspended for 3 months. Brock signs the contract and now we're gonna hear some of the words from Orton. So, Brock can't touch Orton now. We are waiting for Mr. Orton to sign the contract now. Orton signs it. Oh what, He beats Brock. Bischoff suspends him. Oh my gawd, This Orton is really doing an awesome job playing mind-games. Triple H/Randy Orton in a No Holds Barred next week! Oh gawsh.

Good main event here and the match of the night so far. Great spots here by the two main eventers, Shawn Michaels and Chris Jericho. It looks good to see both men hating each other. I wonder who will be heel for their match at Wrestlemania. This match can be a classic one. The ending of this match is done great. I really love it. Great way to see Chris Jericho applying Walls of Jericho and HBK now also does the same to other MNM member. These guys are really going insane. Bischoff comes out and makes a match? Next week... Shawn Michaels and Chris Jericho vs. Kane and Brock Lesnar. That's gonna be a terrific match. I think, Orton's gonna screw Lesnar and Edge gonna screw Kane. And, Chris Jericho or HBK turning heel. I gotta find-out.

Overall, [93/100]

I mean, so far this is your best show. I really loved every single moment of it. The promos, The matches everything were perfect and 100% entertaining. Keep up the good work. I have just one thing to say. Please use paragraphs in the matches. It looks easier to read.

**Banner/Avy Credit; Princess Xtyne**

------------------

------------------

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome