Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - BIG GAME ROBBEN

Thread: BIG GAME ROBBEN
View Single Post

Old 05-25-2013, 05:59 PM   #9052 (permalink)
Rock316AE
AND YOU SHINE MY SHOES IF I WANT YOU TO

Rock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselves
Default Re: BIG GAME ROBBEN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliffy Byro View Post
Really ?, I thought his goal/full time celebrations were embarrasssingly egotistical.

And what's Jose's relationship with Arjen like?

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
How? The guy just scored the winner in the last minute of a CL final, especially in his case after years of frustration, I thought it was a natural reaction, genuine and passionate. It's the biggest moment of his career and it was an amazing story to see him, after everything that happened in the last 3 years scoring that goal, it was like a perfect script.

As for Jose, they're on good terms, that's what Robben said about him last year:
Quote:

Mourinho has helped turn me into a much better player. He contributed to my mental toughness and professional attitude. The player I am today is thanks to Mourinho. Robben admits that he was thrilled when Mourinho went up to him after the semi-final in the Bernabeu. He added: I can’t say anything negative about him now. I worked with Mourinho for three years and it was a great time. We also shared many great moments. And let’s face it, he is a fantastic manager. I can only compliment him for what he has achieved again at Real Madrid.

Last edited by Rock316AE : 05-25-2013 at 06:02 PM.
Rock316AE is online now   Reply With Quote