Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Renegade™ & PARANoIR Present: WWE 2006

View Single Post

Old 05-15-2006, 10:53 PM   #58 (permalink)
Renegade™
hello

Renegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: WWE 2006 by randyorton24 and Renegade™

Nice recapped show mate, pity no one else decided to leave any comments, so I'll be the first...

The EC match will be huge, despite Nash being in it the other 5 can carry it to a major matchup. The card is absolutely stacked, 10 matches for a single brand PPV? That's huge, I dunno about that but I know you'll do well when it's time to type it up.
Good mix of matches and fueds, and with all the titles on the line, it'll be a blockbuster PPV.

Next weeks main event sounds awesome aswell, good job with the recap and I hope your sight improves after your nasty incident.

*RAW PREVIEW will be posted tonight*
*RAW recap to be posted tomorrow*