Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Renegade™ & PARANoIR Present: WWE 2006

View Single Post

Old 05-12-2006, 10:39 AM   #55 (permalink)
Forever-Delayed
5 minutes on Impact

Forever-Delayed 501 - 1000Forever-Delayed 501 - 1000Forever-Delayed 501 - 1000Forever-Delayed 501 - 1000Forever-Delayed 501 - 1000Forever-Delayed 501 - 1000Forever-Delayed 501 - 1000Forever-Delayed 501 - 1000
Default Re: WWE 2006 by randyorton24 and Renegade™

Sorry about the delay, but i simply hadnt seen that you had put a new show up

Even though it was a recap, it did the main job of building up the feuds towards the next ppv, and looked to be a good show. The RVD/Shelton feud is progressing nicely, and the brawl had to come at some point. Furthermore, the Rock and Christian are involved in a nice feud at the moment, and should come to a big match at the ppv, but the tag match next week will be good. Kane and Sting isnt going to be a great match when it happens, but it getting a decent build up, even if it is a bit too May 19th esque at the moment, with Kane being psyched out, but then that is what a Sting feud is about. The maon focus of the show was on the Corporation/Rebels feud though, which i suppose does make sense. And it seems that the Corporation are getting a bit of revenge this week, with them winning the main event, even though HBK is back, and it looks as if DX are back as well. One thing i would say about this is it isnt doing anything for Cena, who is the champion, as his title reign is becoming a bit worthless, with him not doing anything other than being Vince's lackey. He needs to cut loose a bit, and still have him working for Vince, but allow him to cut his raps, and maybe feud with someone from the rebels for the title