Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - CZW Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 05-14-2013, 11:17 PM   #9 (permalink)
TaylorFitz
Will Always be a Snit Head

TaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default re: CZW Discussion Thread

I can't say I'm familiar with Tsukamoto either. I don't think he came over to the US when CZW did the International Indy Summit. If he did I don't remember him.

I'm a little surprised about Masada not being in (even before his injury) but I'm fine with it. If he's in it he would basicaly have to win or make it to the finals and he's past the point of needing to do that.

I would be surprised if the tournament didn't involve Tremont going over Hyde, then Gacy, and then one of the other guys in the finals. If Tremont doesn't wrestle Gacy at any point I don't see what the point of even Gacy in the tournament is.
TaylorFitz is online now   Reply With Quote