Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Renegade™ & PARANoIR Present: WWE 2006

View Single Post

Old 05-07-2006, 01:23 PM   #49 (permalink)
randyorton24
The Power Of Three Will Set You Free

randyorton24 3501 - 4000randyorton24 3501 - 4000randyorton24 3501 - 4000randyorton24 3501 - 4000randyorton24 3501 - 4000randyorton24 3501 - 4000randyorton24 3501 - 4000randyorton24 3501 - 4000randyorton24 3501 - 4000randyorton24 3501 - 4000randyorton24 3501 - 4000
Default Re: WWE 2006 by randyorton24 and Renegade™

WWE Thursday Night Smackdown
May 4 2006
From Dallas, Texas

Backstage we see Teddy Long.

Teddy Long: After last week's mess, I see there is no number 1 contender to face Kurt Angle for the World Heavyweight Championship at Judgment Day. Well tonight, everyone will find out who Kurt Angle will be facing at Judgment Day because later on tonight, I am going to announce the main event. Now tonight's Smackdown maint event will be a 6 man tag team match, it will be Kevin Nash, Brock Lesner, and Bill Goldberg taking on Chris Benoit, The Undertaker, and the World's Heavyweight Champion, Kurt Angle. Now Holla Holla Holla, players.

The Smackdown music and video plays follow by fireworks.

Longhorn hits and JBL dont come out in a limo. Instead he walks down to the ring and he holds up the US title. Booaka hits and Rey Mysterio pops up. He walks down the ramp and enters the ring with the fans chanting "Eddie".

US Championship
John Bradshaw Layfield(C) vs Rey Mysterio

Start- As soon as Rey Mysterio entred the ring, JBL clothesline him down. JBL starts kicking Rey Mysterio untill JBL picks Rey up. JBL swings Rey Mysterio into the ropes and he goes for a Clothesline From Hell but Mysterio ducks it. Mysterio then jumps on the 2nd rope and swingboard off it and hits JBL with a elbow to the head. Rey Mysterio gets up and starts kicking JBL in the back. Rey Mysterio runs to the ropes and drop kicks JBL in the face. Rey Mysterio makes the cover but only a 2.
Mid- Midway through, JBL is in control after he kicked Rey Mysterio between the legs. JBL whips Rey Mysterio into the corner. Rey Mysterio bounes off the corner and JBL connects with the Clothesline From Hell. JBL makes the cover, 1.....................................2................................Rey Mysterio gets his shoulder off the mat. JBL can't belive it. JBL picks Rey Mysterio up and he holds up the bull sign. He then picks Rey Mysterio up and drive him down to the mat.
Finish- JBL can't belive that Rey Mysterio is still alive in this match. JBL picks Rey Mysterio's body off the ground and he holds up his arm. JBL runs to the ropes and he goes for the 2nd Clothesline From Hell but Rey Mysterio ducks. JBL turns around and goes for a clothesline again but Rey Mysterio ducks that one. Rey Rey then dropkicks JBL into the 2nd rope. Rey Mysterio points to the sky and he bounces off the ropes. He then connects with the 619. JBL falls back into the ring. Rey Mysterio jumps to the top rope and connects with a flying leg drop. Rey Mysterio makes the cover, 1..............................................................2.................................... .....................Bradshaw just kicks out. The crowd is shocked as JBL just kicked out. Rey Mysterio slowly climb to the top rope. Rey Mysterio waits for JBL to stand up. Bradshaw stands to his feet and Rey Mysterio jumps on his shoulders. Rey Mysterio is trying for a hurricana but JBL caught him. JBL then drives Rey Mysterio hard to the mat with a powerbomb. JBL stands up and does his "Wrestling God" Taunt then he goes down to Rey to make the cover but Rey Mysterio quickly rolled him up, 1.................................................................2................................. ...........................3. Rey Mysterio just beated JBL.
Winner and new United States Champion, Rey Mysterio

Rey Mysterio quickly leave the arena with the US title while JBL is throwing a fit in the ring.

Backstage we see Booker T and Sharmell watching Rey Mysterio celebrate on TV.

Booker T: That is total bull crap.
Sharmell: Yeah that's right, Book that should be you wearing that US title.
Booker T: Damn right, last week I kicked the living hell out of The Boogeyman and how does Teddy repay me? By not putting me on tonight's show. I have had it with this crap. I have had it being screwed. Baby, I am going to go find Teddy Long and tell him that I am getting a US title shot against Rey Mysterio next week on Smackdown.
Sharmell: Yeah baby, you go tell him.

Booker T looks at Sharmell and they walk out of the locker room.

Commercials

We are back on Smackdown and backstage we see MNM standing by with Josh Matthews.

Josh Matthews: Guys, in just a few moments, you guys will face off against the returning Basham Brothers.
Melina: So what, Josh, we will beat the Bashams because they suck. We are the best WWE Tag Team Champions in the history of the WWE. Not only that will we beat every WWE Tag Team in this company because we are the best ever.

Just then Teddy Long walks over to Melina.

Teddy Long: Melina, I have to tell you something. Regardless if MNM win or lose tonight, they will defend the WWE Tag Team Championship at Judgment Day. It will be MNM taking on The Hardy Boys and The Basham Brothers. Now Holla Holla Holla.

Teddy Long walks off.

Melina: TEDDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Mexicools comes out riding their lawn mowers. They ride around the ring then enters. William Regal comes out next and enters the ring. We learned that at Judgment Day, it will be The Mexicools taking on William Regal and Finlay.

Super Crazy vs William Regal
Start- The crowd is chanting "Super Crazy". Super Crazy is looking at the crowd as William Regal attacks him from behind. William Regal starts kicking his head in the corner. William Regal grabs Crazy and pulls his hair and slams him down to the mat. William Regal waves at the crowd before dropping a knee to Crazy's head. William Regal makes the cover but only a 2.
Mid- Midway through, William Regal haves Crazy locked in a leglock but Crazy wont give up. William Regal keeps dropping elbows and knees to Crazy's leg but Super Crazy wont give up. William Regal says hell with it and he breaks the hold. He pulls Super Crazy up and plants him a float over suplex. William Regal haves the cover, 1............................................2...................................Crazy kicks out.
Finish- Super Crazy is fighting back. He whips William Regal into the ropes and connects with a clothesline. He picks William Regal up and puts him on his shoulders but as he swings Regal around, Regal's feet hits the ref in the head. The ref is out. Super Crazy then slams Regal down to the mat in a FU type move. William Regal sees that the ref is down but he goes to the top rope anyways. He then connects with a moonsault. He covers but no ref. Just then Finlay enters the ring and hits Super Crazy in the head with that stick of his. Super Crazy looks knocked out. Psicosis runs out but he also gets hit in the head with the stick. Finlay picks Psi up and toss him out of the ring. William Regal slowly crawls over and makes the cover. The ref starts moving, 1..........................................2...................................................3. William Regal wins the match.
Winner, William Regal

William Regal and Finlay walks up the ramp and we see that next week on Smackdown, it will be Finlay taking on Psicosis.

Commercials

We are back on Smackdown, and Gregory Helms is inside the ring. He holds up the CW title and show it off. Funaki comes out next to little reaction. He enters the ring and wave at the crowd. Jamie Noble comes out and enters the ring. He points at Helms and tells him he is going to take that title.

Crusierweight Championship
Gregory Helms(C) vs Funaki vs Jamie Noble

Start- All three men try to get the advantage on each other. Gregory Helms quickly rolls Funaki up but Noble breaks it up. Jamie Noble toss Helms to the outside. Jamie Noble grabs Funaki and plants him with a Tiger Bomb. Jamie Noble covers but Helms comes in and kicks him to break it. Gregory Helms picks Noble up and plants him with a brainbuster suplex. He floats over and makes the cover but only a 2.
Mid- Midway through, Helms is in control of this match by using cheating tactics but as he goes to suplex Jamie Noble, Noble slides out of it and quickly rolls Helms up but this time Funaki breaks it. Funaki plants Noble with a hard DDT. Funaki covers, 1..........................................2.........................................Helms spits in the face of Funaki to break it. Gregory Helms grabs Funaki and toss him out of the ring. Jamie Noble gets up and quickly rolls Helms up, 1..................................2...............................Gregory Helms kicks out.
Finish- Gregory Helms haves Funaki on the top rope. He gets up there and connects with a Hurricana onto Funaki. Gregory Helms makes the cover but he sees Jamie Noble on the apron. Greg breaks the count and he dropkicks Noble off the apron onto the barracade. Gregory Helms turns around and sees Funaki on his knees. Helms runs and connects with The Shinning Wizard. He gets the cover and retain the title.
Winner and still CW Champion, Gregory Helms

Gregory Helms holds up his title and grabs a mic.

Gregory Helms: I....I....I am sick of this crap. I am sick of facing nobodys. I am sick of it. You no what, I am far too good to be facing WWE Superstars. You know what, I will defend this title at Judgment Day against any wrestler that is not in the WWE. You can be from Mexico, Japan, China, Canada, Asia, or even Houston Texas, which by the way is better than this crap town of Dallas. So anyone outside of the WWE wanna challenge me for my CW title, then bring it at Judgment Day.

Gregory Helms drops the mic and leaves the ring.

Backstage we see Teddy Long open of his office door and Booker T and his wife are sitting down.

Teddy Long: Well Hello, Booker, what can I do for you?
Booker T: Teddy, I can tell you what you can do for me. I saw that you gave that runt, Rey Mysterio a title shot. Now Teddy, you better give me one. Afterall, I beat that ugly Boogey, I beat, no, I ended the Boogeyman last week.
Teddy Long: Well that's funny Booker T, I heard that The Boogeyman is coming back but no one knows when. It might be tonight, tomarrow, next week, next month, next year, in 40 years. No one knows but I tell you what I am going to do Player. I had someone else asking me for a title shot against Rey so this is what I am going to do. Next week right here on Smackdown, it will be Booker T taking on Bobby Lashley and Ken Kennedy and the winner will go to Judgment Day to face Rey Mysterio for the US Title. Now belivedat, playa.

Booker T looks a little pissed but then he smiles.

We see coming up next, the TV Championship will be on the line.

Commercials

We are back on Smackdown and Paul Burchill comes out swinging from the rope. He is wearing the TV title and he enters the ring. The lights goes to hot pink and The Miz's music hits. The Miz dont come out instead he comes from the crowd and attacks Burchill from behind.

TV Championship
Paul Burchill(C) vs The Miz

Start- The Miz is kicking Burchill on the ground. He grabs Paul and picks him up. He whips him across the ring and plants a crossbody block. Miz gets the cover but not even a 2. Miz picks up Burchill and he goes for his C4 but Burchil elbows Miz in the head. Burchill runs to the ropes and clothesline Miz. Paul Burchill picks up Miz and swings him into the corner. Paul Burchill wins at him but Miz sticks up his boot and Burchill smacks it square on. Miz then climbs to the 2nd rope and waits for Burchill to turn around. Burchill turns around and Miz jumps off the 2nd rope with looks like to be a crossbody but Burchill catches him. Paul Burchill then slams Miz down to the mat and makes a quick cover, 1........................................2...............................Miz kicks out.
Mid- Midway, Miz is in controll kicking Burchil in the head. He then locks in a sleeper hold working on that neck. Paul Burchill is fading fast as the ref raises his arm and drops it, 1. He raises it again, 2. He does it again but Paul Burchill is still alive. Burchill gets to his knees and hits Miz in the gut. Burchill runs to the ropes but Miz grabs him and puts the sleeper back on him. Paul Burchill dont fall down instead he grabs Miz and does a backsuplex. Paul Burchill gets up and so does Miz. They trade fist in the middle of the ring. Both men runs to the ropes and haves the same idea as they each go for a crossbody but they hits each other in midair and both men are out.
Finish- Both men are still going at it. Miz is on the top rope. The Miz jumps but Burchill moves and Miz hits the ref with a sledge from the top. The Miz sees that the ref is out so he goes outside and grabs a chair. He brings it in the ring and he waits for Burchill to get up. Paul Burchill gets up and The Miz cracks him right in the head with the chair. The ref sees this and calls for the bell.
Winner by DQ and still TV Champion, Paul Burchill

The Miz does not like what the ref did so he chase the ref out of the ring. Paul Burchill gets back up and Miz swings the chair again and nails Burchill in the face. The Miz tells Burchill that the TV title is his. He picks Paul Burchill up and plants him with his own move, the C4. The Miz leaves the ring pissed that he got DQ.

We see coming up next, the Hall of Famer, Hulk Hogan is in action.

Commercials

We are back and Simon Dean is in the ring without the Gymini. American Hero hits and the icon Hulk Hogan comes out to a standing ovation. He enters the ring and does his taunts.

Hulk Hogan vs Simon Dean
Finish- There is not really a start and a middle as this is over quick. Hulk Hogan punches Dean in the face 5 times and then swings him into the ropes. He then kicks Dean on the head. Hulk Hogan then runs to the ropes and drops the big leg drop. Hulk Hogan gets the cover and the 3 to win the match.
Winner, Hulk Hogan

Hulk Hogan celebrates with his taunts and the crowd is going wild. Hulk Hogan turns around and he gets hit in the head with a chair by Randy Orton. Randy Orton brings the chair down again and again on the back of Hulk Hogan. Randy Orton pulls Hulk Hogan up and smash him in the head with the chair again and Hogan falls through the ropes to the outside. Randy Orton with a big smile on his face goes outside. He leans Hulk Hogan up against the turnpost. He grabs the chair and he swings against Hogan's head up against the turn post. Hulk Hogan might be hurt here. Randy Orton smiles before grabbing the mic and entering the ring.

Randy Orton: I told you all last week that I am sick and tired of not getting any respect around here. I also told you losers that I will make a point this week and what better way making a point then to add the most famous legend to my list? That's right, I just killed Hulk Hogan. Hulk Hogan joins my list of Legends I killed including, Mick Foley, HBK, Harley Race, Stone Cold, and now HULK HOGAN. You see Hulk, you should have not come back at all. You see, there is no room for you here anymore. Just face it, Hulkster, you are too old to wrestle. You should have just stayed you and take care of Brooke and Nick, and we can't forget about your hot wife, Linda. Hulk Hogan, you wont ever, and I mean ever, be here on Smackdown again. Now to you Rey Mysterio. I saw that you are the US Champion but I dont want the title. I want you next week in a nontitle match so I can kick your ass just like I did Hogan's here.

Randy Orton walks over to the ropes and sees that Hulk Hogan is bleeding and he is almost on his feet, with help.

Randy Orton: Oh, you want some more, Hogan? You want me to end it right here? Fine then.

Randy Orton drops the mic and he hits the two refs that was helping him. Randy Orton picks up the chair and cracks Hogan in the head again. He then slams the chair down to the skull of Hogan. Randy Orton smiles and leaves ringside with a evil grin on his face.

Commercials

Backstage Josh Matthews is standing by with Rey Mysterio.

Josh Matthews: Rey, congrats on winning the US title here tonight but what about what Randy Orton did to the legend, Hulk Hogan?
Rey Mysterio: You know what, Josh, that man is sick. That man needs help. Randy Orton, who do you think you are trying to end the life of Hulk Hogan. He is one of the greatest wrestlers ever and for you to just disrespect him is uncall for. So to answer you Orton, ok, next week Randy Orton vs Rey Mysterio. Randy, you are going to find out whats it is like to be hurting.

Rey Mysterio walks off and we can tell he is pissed off.

MNM comes out and the WWE Tag Team Champions make there way into the ring. The hold up the titles as The Basham Brothers come out. The Bashams gets a nice pop from the crowd.

MNM vs The Basham Brothers
Start- Johnny Nitro and Danny Basham starts the match off. They circle the ring before locking up. As they lock up, Joey Mercury enters the ring and knocks Danny down. Nitro gets out of the ring as Mercury is the one starting the match. Mercury kicks Danny B on the ground. Mercury grabs Danny and takes in Nitro. Johnny Nitro comes in and kicks Danny in the corner. He grabs Danny and does a snapmare. Nitro runs to the ropes and dropkicks th back of Danny. Nitro makes the cover but only a 2.
Mid- Midway, MNM is still beating the living hell out of Danny. Nitro is in and he sits Danny on the top rope. Johnny Nitro goes to the top rope and goes for a hurricana but Danny blocks it and he powerboms Nitro all the way from the top rope. The crowd is in shocked but Nitro gets a tag to Mercury who comes in and drops a elbow on Danny so he cant tag. Mercury pulls up Danny but Danny starts fighting back with some hard right hands. Danny runs to the ropes and he ducks a clothesline from Mercury. Danny comes back and both him and Mercury bump heads.
Finish- Each man tags in the partner. Nitro runs at Doug but Doug takes him down with a hiptoss. Mercury runs at Doug but he also gets a hiptoss. Nitro runs at him again but this time he gets a back body drop. Doug then clothelsine Mercury over the top rope to the floor. Danny then gets up and he jumps over the top rope to the floor and lands on Mercury. While Doug is watching this, Nitro attacks him from behind. Nitro picks up Doug for a suplex/brainbuster but Danny trips Nitro and Doug falls on top of him. Danny holds his foot and The Basham Brothers get there first win back.
Winner, The Basham Brothers

The Bashams celebrate going up the ramp while MNM are in the ring and can't belive it. Just then the Hardy Boyz run through the crowd and gets in the ring. Matt and Jeff grabs MNM and connects with a double Twist of Fate. Both Jeff Hardy and Matt Hardy climbs to the top rope. Matt Hardy jumps first with a flying legdrop and he got Mercury. Jeff Hardy then jumps with the Swanton Bomb onto Nitro. The Hardy Boyz hug each other as the crowd is going nuts.

Backstage Josh Matthews is standing by with Bill Goldberg.

Josh Matthews: Bill Goldberg, later tonight you will be in a 6 man tag team match but also later tonight, Teddy Long is going to announce the main event for Judgment Day. Do you think you will face Kurt Angle for the World Title?
Bill Goldberg: Well Josh, if Teddy was a smart man then he would make me vs Kurt Angle for the World's Championship. If Teddy dont think I should have the spot in the main event of Judgment Day then I will show him tonight. I will show the GM that Goldberg is the next World Heavyweight Champion. Kurt Angle, YOUR NEXT!!!!!!!!!

Commercials

We are back on Smackdown and ready for the main event. Here Comes The Pain hits and Brock Lesner comes out to a mixed reaction. He walks down the ramp and jump on the apron as the fireworks shoot off. Brock enters the ring. Who's Next hits and Goldberg comes out through the smoke. He kicks the air as the pyro shoots off. He walks down the ramp and enters the ring staring at Lesner. The old NWO music hits and Kevin Nash comes out. Kevin Nash enters the ring and holds up his fist. Whatever hits and the Crippler, Chris Benoit comes out to a good pop. He walks down the ramp and enters the ring. The lights go out and fog fill up the arena. He slowly walks down the ramp and onto the stairs. He raises his hands and the lights come on. The World Heavyweight Champion comes out next to a huge pop. He walks halfway down the ramp and raise his arms up and the fireworks shoot off. He continue down the ramp and he enters the ring.

Brock Lesner, Kevin Nash, Goldberg vs Kurt Angle, Undertaker, Chris Benoit
Start- Lesner, Nash, and Goldberg almost got into it trying to figure which one to start the match. Brock Lesner and Chris Benoit are the ones to start the match. They circle the ring and lock up but Brock Lesner shoves Chris Benoit into the corner. He smiles at him then takes off running at Benoit but Chris moves and Brock Lesner hits the corner. Chris Benoit starts chopping the big man in the corner. Chris Benoit goes to whip Brock Lesner but Lesner reverse it and sends Chris Benoit into the corner with force. Chris Benoit falls to the mat holding his back. Brock Lesner walks over and starts kicking him. He then drops two elbows and makes a quick cover but Benoit kicks out at 2. Brock Lesner picks Chris Benoit up and locks in a bear hug. Brock Lesner haves it tight but Kurt Angle quickly enters the ring and knocks both Lesner and Benoit down. Goldberg reaches over and tags in Lesner. The ref gets Angle out of there while Goldberg backs Benoit into the corner. Goldberg starts doing shoulder blocks to Chris Benoit's ribs/back. Goldberg grabs Benoit and swings him into the corner across the ring. Goldberg runs at him but Chris Benoit ducks. Goldberg hits the corner chest first. Chris Benoit grabs Goldberg from behind and connects with a german suplex. He rolls through and connects with a 2nd one. He rolls through again and does a hat trick of german suplexes. Chris Benoit goes to the top rope and signals for his headbutt but Brock Lesner runs over and shoves Benoit off the ropes and Chris B hits the mat hard on his back.
Mid- At midway, Kevin Nash is working on Benoit's back. He picks Chris Benoit up and bodyslams him down to the mat. He runs to the ropes and does a legdrop to the back of Benoit. Kevin Nash covers but Kurt Angle comes in and breaks it. Kurt Angle wants in this match so bad. The ref gets Angle out of the ring and Nash tags in Lesner. Brock Lesner comes back in with a smile on his face as he stares down at the fallen, Chris Benoit. Brock Lesner goes to pick Benoit up but Chris Benoit climbs through the legs of Lesner and grabs him and connects with a hard german suplex. Chris Benoit then jumps and tags in the World Heavyweight Champion, Kurt Angle. Kurt Angle enters the ring as Brock Lesner tags in Goldberg. Goldberg trys to clothesline Angle ducks it and he takes Goldberg down with a german. Kevin Nash comes in and he hits Angle from behind. The Undertaker then comes in and stars hitting Nash.
Finish- Kevin Nash starts fighting back but Undertaker is still getting the better of him. Brock Lesner gets up and he nails a sledge Taker with a sledge. Brock Lesner gets the tag on Goldberg and Lesner goes kicking Angle on the ground. Goldberg runs over and he grabs Undertaker. Chris Benoit gets up and he runs and clothesline Goldberg and himself over the top to the outside. Kevin Nash grabs Undertaker but Undertaker grabs him by his neck and does a hard chokeslam to Nash. Kevin Nash rolls out of the ring. The Undertaker sees Goldberg and Benoit fighting out of the ring. He runs to the ropes and bounces off them and jumps over the other ropes right onto both Goldberg and Benoit. The crowd is chanting "Holy Shit". Brock Lesner picks Kurt Angle up and puts him on his shoulders. Brock Lesner goes for a F5 but Kurt Angle slides off the back of Lesner and he connects with the Angle Slam. Kurt Angle then locks in the Angle Lock. Brock Lesner screams in pain as he trys to reach the ropes. He can't reach so he is force to tap out. The ref calls for the bell.
Winners, Chris Benoit, The Undertaker, and Kurt Angle

Kurt Angle celebrates in the ring holding up the World Heavyweight Title. Teddy Long comes out to a good pop.

Teddy Long: Players, I am out here to announce the main event of Judgment Day. Now I thought long and hard about it and I came up with a match that everyone will like. Kurt Angle, you will defend the World Heavyweight Championship against, Chris Benoit, Brock Lesner, Kevin Nash, Goldberg, and The Undertaker in the 2nd ever, 6 man Hell in a Cell Match. Now players, there will also be a guest Ref for this match. Here he is right now, the former World's Champion, BATISTA!!!!!

The Animal Batista comes out to a awesome pop. He shakes hands with Teddy Long and he stares at the 6 men as Smackdown goes off the air.

YES YES YES YES YES YES