Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - CZW Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 05-14-2013, 01:27 PM   #7 (permalink)
sXeMope
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

sXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new here
Default re: CZW Discussion Thread

Overall, a lackluster lineup on paper IMO. Don't mind Masada not being in because he doesn't need to be in it and it gives someone else a chance to shine. Sucks to hear about his injury though, I was looking forward to Masada/Crist at Proving Grounds. Hopefully it doesn't keep him out for too long.

Anyone know anything about Tsukamoto? I've honestly never heard of him until now, but he's Japanese and the Japanese are usually crazy motherfuckers so I'll keep an open mind.

sXeMope is offline   Reply With Quote