Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Renegade™ & PARANoIR Present: WWE 2006

View Single Post

Old 05-06-2006, 10:33 AM   #48 (permalink)
randyorton24
The Power Of Three Will Set You Free

randyorton24 3501 - 4000randyorton24 3501 - 4000randyorton24 3501 - 4000randyorton24 3501 - 4000randyorton24 3501 - 4000randyorton24 3501 - 4000randyorton24 3501 - 4000randyorton24 3501 - 4000randyorton24 3501 - 4000randyorton24 3501 - 4000randyorton24 3501 - 4000
Default Re: WWE 2006 by randyorton24 and Renegade™

Here is my RAW Reveiw

Start of RAW- Nice to see Bischoff back and with Foley again as co GMS can be good and I am loving this.

Sting/RVD vs Shelton/Kane- What a match that was. I am guessing it is going to be Kane vs Sting at Bad Blood. Great Match!

Shelton/RVD should be great and I am guessing it will be a Ladder Match.

Dudley Boyz vs Johnnys- Ok, tag match but not really sure who Johnny Jeter is but ok and good for the Dudleys.

Cabana- Good seing Haas getting major tv time and I am seeing a triple threat for Bad Blood.

Carlito vs Masters- Ref Haas- Again, I could be wrong about the Triple Threat since we now have Monty Brown wanting the title. Great match but I think Haas might be in trouble if it is a four way at BB.

6 Man Tag- A great match and I thought The Corp would get the win by cheating or something but a great win for the Rebels.

It looks like next week's IC Title Match might end up in a DQ or No Contest because of Monty.

Christian vs Rock- I dont really know about this. It was a shocker that Christian got the win as I thought he would have go DQ but it was pretty good.

It was a ok show but way too much of the GMS. I know it was the first show with them but it was too much of Bischoff and Foley. It was still pretty good with it though. 79/100.

Also here is the Smackdown Preview.

WWE Smackdown Preview
May 4 2006

After last week's mess in the main event, Teddy Long have promise everyone that this week we will find out what the main event of Judgment Day is. Also, he have promise a huge Smackdown blockbuster main event. What will it be?

Last week the WWE Tag Team Champions, MNM lost to The Hardy Boyz in a nontitle match. This week they will be in action in another nontitle match against the returning, Basahm Brothers.

Also the brand new Smackdown title, the TV Championship will be on the line when Paul Burchill defends against The Miz in his first match on Smackdown. Can Miz win the title in his first match?

Also the Icon returns when Hulk Hogan comes back to Smackdown this week. He will be facing Simon Dean. Also the Crusierweight Championship will be on the line when Gregory Helms defends against Jamie Noble and Funaki in a triple threat match. Also who can forget about the US Championship on the line when JBL defends against Rey Mysterio. All this and much more only on Smackdown on UPN.

Announced Matches

US Championship
JBL(C) vs Rey Mysterio

MNM vs The Basham Brothers

Hulk Hogan vs Simon Dean

TV Championship
Paul Burchill(C) vs The Miz

Crusierweight Championship
Gregory Helms(C) vs Jamie Noble vs Funaki

Plus a blockbuster main event.

YES YES YES YES YES YES