Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Renegade™ & PARANoIR Present: WWE 2006

View Single Post

Old 05-06-2006, 08:52 AM   #47 (permalink)
Forever-Delayed
5 minutes on Impact

Forever-Delayed needs to take rep more seriousForever-Delayed needs to take rep more seriousForever-Delayed needs to take rep more seriousForever-Delayed needs to take rep more seriousForever-Delayed needs to take rep more seriousForever-Delayed needs to take rep more seriousForever-Delayed needs to take rep more seriousForever-Delayed needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: WWE 2006 by randyorton24 and Renegade™

Not the greatest opening promo to be honest, but I suppose it got the corporation/rebels feud over a bit more, as well as reintroducing a bischoff/foley rivalry. Nice matches made for tonight, but to be honest, im surprised that a mcmahon isn’t the gm, as that would make more sense to make life hell for the rebels

Sting makes a debut on Raw, even though I haven’t got a clue where he is going to fit in on the roster, and to be honest, I don’t think he is needed. Looks like he is going to be involved in a feud with Kane though, after Kane goes psycho on him. Could be a decent feud, and glad to see that RVD/Shelton is carrying on a bit as well

Nice to see the match made at Bad Blood, and it looks as if Bischoff and Foley will be trying to one up each other this evening

Good win for the Dudleyz, and they move through the tag tournament, and have to be a threat to the belts

Didn’t like the Cabana to be honest, as it seemed to be a bit forced, with you not quite knowing how to set up the match between Masters and Carlito. Maybe would have been better to just have the match, without the promo beforehand. Haas as the referee works, and we could see a triple threat at some point, but the Monty Brown, gets involved, and costs Carlito the match, and then attacks Haas. Another guy makes an impact, but again, I don’t see why he is needed in the thread

Nice Christian promo, and this feud is looking good so far

The rebels pick up the win again over the corporation, who so far despite having the numbers, haven’t got in too many shots in on them. Expect the tables to turn in a few weeks though, as the numbers have to catch up with them at some point. A good match here, which would have been a good one to watch

Nice main event match, and Christian steals the win over the Rock, but there is no way that this feud is over yet. I see this going another couple of months at least, as there is so much you can do with it