Wrestling Forum banner

5/6 Monday Night Raw Discussion

180K views 3K replies 341 participants last post by  Necramonium 
#1 ·
Discuss tonight's episode from Roanoke, VA.

wwe.com said:
Despite suffering an injury to his Achilles tendon in Europe, Cena competed on Raw last week and paid dearly for it, eating a spear from Roman Reigns to spell defeat for himself and Team Hell No in a Six-Man Tag Team Match against The Shield. Speculation has already begun as to whether The Champ will forfeit his title if he can’t defend it, but thus far, Cena hasn’t said anything. What will the 11-time WWE Champion reveal when he breaks his silence?

It’s quiet. Too quiet…

It’s been a couple of weeks since we heard from either Triple H or Brock Lesnar as their Steel Cage Match approaches at Extreme Rules. As anyone can tell you, this is probably not a good thing. These are two Superstars for whom silence is merely a prelude to unimaginable chaos. Will the two titans fire another salvo as their latest conflict draws nearer? And what, exactly, will it involve? Tune in Monday at 8/7 CT on USA Network to find out.

See less See more
1 1
#18 ·
Inb4 "The ass kicker is back!" :HHH :buried :HHH2

This has so much potential and is something I was hoping they would do. Brock is going to smash the fuck out of the WWE offices in CT. If they actually let him do that then this should be great. Finally something to look forward to.

BROCK SMASH

:brock
I would laugh so hard if he screamed "BROCK SMASH!"

#11 ·
Paul Heyman ‏@HeymanHustle 45m
... about to give my client @BrockLesnar a guided tour ... of @WWE World HQ in Stamford, CT!
This has so much potential and is something I was hoping they would do. Brock is going to smash the fuck out of the WWE offices in CT. If they actually let him do that then this should be great. Finally something to look forward to.

BROCK SMASH

:brock

#14 ·
Just let Brock attack Steph to make this feud interesting again.

#15 ·
fifteenth!

I'm going to miss it live but Hulu it up later. I'm excited because Cesaro had his own bullet point!

#23 · (Edited)

What the fuck is this, seriously? Could they find a worse picture of Brock? Holy shit.

I have Defiance & NBA Playoffs to watch tonight. I'm pretty sure I'm done with wrestling, actually. I still read this site out of habit (I'll ween myself off) & I downloaded the newest NJPW iPPV but I have yet to watch it. I don't feel like the passion is there anymore as a fan. I knew it when writing my last blog. WWE just, I don't know, man. They got me into wrestling back in 1987 or 1988. Now in 2013, they got me out of it too.

#25 ·
:mark: :mark: :mark:

If Brock belly-to-bellied Steph through a window, it would be the greatest moment in WWE history.

I'll settle for him doing it to some WWE employee jobber though, there is a janitor or photocopy guy who is about to get mangled very soon :mark:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.